*15 Get In Bed

"Call this a holiday!" Seamus Finnigan roared at the common room one afternoon. "The exams are ages away, what're they playing at?"

I sniffed and groan dropping my pen from my fingers and lay back on the person next to me on the couch. "I think I have arthritis," I whine to George.

He touches my forehead and looks concerned. "Rori you're burning up."

"Why thank you," I smirk.

"Are you sick?"

"Nope I feel absolutely amazing."

2 Hours Later...

I feel like shit.

The whole of Gryffindor House was obsessed with the coming match. Gryffindor hadn't won the Quidditch Cup since Charlie had been Seeker. The enmity between Malfoy and my friends was at its highest point ever. Malfoy was still being a smart ass especially whenever Fred was in earshot. They've gotten in almost three fights this week alone.

"This is ridiculous," I say to Phoebe walking to class. I sniff. "If this keeps up Draco and Fred will be the next to almost kill each other."

"Well they're fighting over you so make them stop," she says like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Right because I want to get in the middle of their dick measuring contest," I scoffed shaking my head. "I shouldn't have to do anything." She looks at me. "I didn't do anything!"

"So? Do you want them to tear each other apart?"

"...No."

"So do something."

"No, they're just using me as an excuse their really just arguing cause their rivals and they hate each other."

"Well it's the final game of the year."

"I know everyone on the team is stressed. I can't work, I can't concentrate," I said nervously thinking about the game. Honestly everything happening over the past few months have been a great distraction for me. A distraction from Dumbledore being an awful teacher, who my father really is, my mother, and from this power I have inside me.

There was a great deal of noise. Fred and George Weasley were dealing with the pressure by being louder and more exuberant than ever. Oliver Wood was crouched over a model of a Quidditch field in the corner, prodding little figures across it with his wand and muttering to himself. Angelina, Alicia, and Katie were laughing at Fred's and George's jokes.

"I still can't believe you hate flying," Oliver says to me.

"And I can't believe your mad enough to fly."

He chuckles. "So is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"That you chose Malfoy."

"What?"

"We we're all betting on whether you'd end up with Fred or Malfoy-"

"What!? Fred has a girlfriend-"

"Right," says Oliver avoiding eye contact.

"For your information I didn't CHOOSE Malfoy. I'm single and as lonely as ever. We've just been hanging out a lot- as friends- that hate each other."

"Well, don't go for him Aurora. You may like-tolerate him now...but just wait. He's wicked rude and can be cold hearted."

"Thank you for the concern Oliver but I think I can handle Malfoy."

"Well I guess if anyone can it'd be you."

"So who would you go for if you were me?"

"Ron! Much more of a sweet guy!"