24 I Love You

"You look ravishing," says Draco kissing my temple.

I give him a small smile looking around to make sure no one other than Phoebe saw. "Thanks, you too."

"Thank you, Draco. I know I look good too," says Phoebe.

"Lady Aurora, Phoebe, and master Draco would you like normal champagne or the colored champagne." Says a waiter holding a tray of champagne of different colors."

"Hold on..." I say trying to process what he just said. "The fuck you just said to me?"

"Woooow," says Pheobe.

The waiter looks at Draco nervously then back to me. "D-Do you want colored or-"

"I'll have whatever the white folks are having."

"Oh my god no I-"

"Mmm Shameful," says Phoebe shaking her head and sipping her drink.

"That's not what I meant!" Cried the waiter. "The drinks are all the same, but some are different colors. Like purple because it's your sister's favorite color."

"...Oh...." I say grabbing the drink in his hands. "Good job," I say giving him a hundred-dollar tip and rushing off.

Draco chuckles from behind me. "Shut up I don't want to hear it."

"I wasn't gonna say anything," he teases. "You've said enough."

I see Astoria coming in our direction and I groan turning around to face Draco. "Why is she here?"

"Play nice," Draco says kissing my temple.

"Oh please like you know what that is."

"If you're a good girl I'll reward you later," he whispers in my ear.

"Gross," says Pheobe pretending to gag. "Can you not?"

Draco glares at her and I pout tugging on the bottom of his jacket. "Fine, I won't tell Astoria to look out for exterminators that might mistake her for an abnormally large rat, or poachers who may mistake her for an endangered species."

"I heard that," Astoria says coming up next to Draco.

"Congrats your not deaf." Says Phoebe.

"That's not a joke thousands of people and animals suffer every year-"

"And I'm suffering from looking at your face." I snap.

She scoffs rolling her eyes. "I see you had no proper training growing up-"

"Well, I'm not a dog like-"

"Princess," Draco says holding my arm a bit too hard to be considered sweet. I glare at him and he glared back, both of us not backing down. He wasn't letting up and I could see the smirk forming on Astoria's face which angered me even more.

"Murder is wrong." I told myself...."well it depends on the reason-"

Astoria's annoying voice brought me back to reality and I watched her all giggling talking to Draco like Phoebe and I wasn't even there.

"....She don't see us?" I ask Phoebe. "You see me?"

"Yeah, I see you. You see me?"

"Hell yeah, I see you. Both of us in here looking like two bad bitches, we see each other."

Astoria rolls her eyes and gives us a fake smile. "It's always nice to see you two."

"I'd say the same, but I'm not a liar," I say pulling my arm out of Draco's grip.