*13 If The World Was Ending

It's been two days since the Christmas party at the Malfoy's. Two days since I've seen my parents. Two days since I've kissed Draco Malfoy. Two days since I've kissed and spent the night with Fred Weasley, and two days since I've been locked up in Ron's room like a hobbit.

Not trying to be dramatic or anything but I think I prefer this life. Ya know the introverted, living in my own world and not having to see another human's face sort of life. Because in my world I don't have a mother or father I just sort of came into existence magically. In my world, my best friend and guy I'm in love with isn't with another woman. In my world Draco Malfoy...ugh I don't even want to get into that can of worms...well at least he's single.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something hitting my window. I paused and listened. There it was again. Slowly pulling the sheet from above my head I peeked out and looked towards the window squinting at the sunrays.

"You've got to be kidding me," I frowned staring at the redhead who was currently floating outside my window.

"It's cold out here open up!"

I ignore him.

"Rori! I know you can hear me. You looked right at me!" He whisper yells.

Groaning I hop out of bed and walk over to the window opening it. "What do you want George?"

He takes this moment to crawl through my window and I back up letting him fall to the floor in a heap. He hops up and twirls around to face me. "Bestie What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"I almost broke my neck coming in here so tell me."

"Why do you need to know so bad?"

"So I can cheer you up...or black mail you later."

"It's not your job to cheer me up."

"Yes, it is. Cheering you up is my job as your best friend."

"Well then you're fired," I say turning away from him but he grabs my arm roughly turning me to face him. We were both silent, staring at one another with just the sounds of the wind blowing, birds chirping, and our breaths to fill the void.

"You can't fire me," he says seriously before smirking. "I'm union bitch." I roll my eyes as he lets go of my arm and lays back in bed. "You've been locked in here for two days! It's Christmas Eve."

"So?" I say as Willow slithers his head on top of my bare stomach and watches George. I could feel George's stare as he finally takes in my outfit. I was wearing a pair of Ron's boxers that were tight because of my thighs and a black sports bra. I had taken Fred's shirt and carefully folded and put it away. I wanted not a speck of dirt on it.

Usually, I wouldn't be caught dead dressed like this because of my insecurities, but I wasn't expecting George's little drop in. I mean who wants to look at a girl with average size tits and a fupa that I occasionally like to pretend my belly bottom is a huge grapefruit to?

I smack my arm and George looks at me weirded out. No, you are beautiful just the way you are.

"Um mom made blackberry pie for tomorrow."

"Then I'll sleep till tomorrow."

"Or...we could steal it."

"...I'm listening," I say intrigued.

Twenty minutes later.....

"If we get caught I'm throwing you under the bus," I whisper as George and I snuck downstairs.

"I don't mind being on the bottom love," George smirks. "Ow!" he yells as I smack him on the back of the head.

"Watch it, mister," I say looking back and forth to make sure the coast was clear, then motioning for him to go forward. He sneaks into the kitchen and then after a few seconds, he comes back and motions for me to follow. We were both on our hands and knees crawling under the table in case someone walked in.