*12 Brilliant

I sat on the hogwarts express with my friends. "There's no way!" Says Ginny shaking her head.

"I'm telling you I feel it in my bones!"

"Well why would he get it for you and not us?" Fred asks.

"Because I'm responsible." They all snorted. "What I am!"

"He's not getting you a dragon for Christmas Rori. At least not before he gets me one."

"For the past two weeks I've been whispering Charlie get me a dragon at night before I go to bed. I've been trying to do that telekinesis shit on him."

"Yea, I'm sure it worked," says George sarcasticly.

"What you need is to be put in St. Mungo's for Christmas, get you a bit of help," says Fred.

"How about I help you by shoving my foot up your arse."

"No thanks I'm good. How about you George?"

"I'll have to pass sorry."

Bella who had brought along her friend named Issac looked really embarrassed. "She's not always this dense, she's at the top of her class," Issac looks at her not believing her. "I swear."

I wiggled my eyebrows at her when Issac was distracted by George. Bella blushes embarrassed and mouth stop with an annoyed look on her face. "So Issac are you single?" I asked him.

"U-Uh-" he looks at Bella then back at me. "Yea I am."

"What a coincidence!" I say pushing Bella out the way and sitting in between them. I put an arm around his shoulder pulling him in close. "Ya know Bellami here is also single." Bella's eyes widen and she punches me in the side. "Ow!"

"I can't stand you sometimes," says Bella.

"Then sit down." I say getting a chuckle out of Lee.

"I am sitting!"

George grabs my hand pulling me across to their side of the compartment. I fell halfway on his lap and the seat. "Leave them be," he says. "Your not exactly fit to play Cupid."

I pout. "And why's that?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Aurora you've never been in a relationship before, let alone kissed somebody except Oliver, which according to you didn't even count."

"First of you can't be using my government name like that. Identity theft is a serious problem George. Millions suffer from it every year," Fred and I's eyes meet for a split second. "Besides You don't know my life like that." I say with an attitude.

"Who would want to steal your identity-"

"I'm Auh-mazing!"

"I don't think anyone wants to be a little git like you," Fred chuckles.

"Fan behavior," I mutter.

"Rori I know you like the back of my hand." Says George.

I huffed sitting my butt fully on the seat, but I put my legs over George's. "Oh do you now?"

"Mhm."

"We'll do you know my favorite-"

"You don't have one cause it constantly changes, but you do always go back to black."

"Well did you know that I feel-"

"Dead but alive, we all do."

"Well did you know my favorite singer is-"

"Beyonce who you have an unhealthy obsession with."

I stared at George and he smirked at me. "Just admit you're in love with me."