10 Chaos

"Fred," His name leaves my lips in a soft moan.

I closed my eyes, feeling his lips on the back of my neck, feeling his fingers tracing the length of my spine. There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping my pussy, fingers slipping inside me, lips against my lips.

Fingers pinched my nipples hurtfully and deliciously ... I felt myself being lifted, my feet no longer touching the floor, the darkness swirling around me, strong hands turning me, and stroking me all over. There was no gravity any longer; I felt his strength increasing, the heat of it increasing ... I was floating in the air. I turned over, groping in the shadowy tangle of arms supporting me, feeling my legs forced apart and my mouth opened.

"Yes, do it,"

"Aurora!" My eyes shot open and the first thing I saw was Hermione's face.

"You're going to be late," she says. I stared at her blinking. It was a dream. I had a fucking wet dream about Fred Weasley.

I groaned loudly covering my face with my hands. "Oh my god," I muttered over and over again. How could I ever face him now! Giggling caught my attention and I sat up on my elbows to see a smirking Davina. Hermione had left and it was now just the two of us.

"Fred," She moans softly before having a fit of giggle. I stare at her mortified before chucking my pillow at her, hitting her square in the head.

"Shut the fuck up! We never speak of this do you understand me!?"

She giggles holding her hands up in mock surrender. "Your secrets safe with me."

I trudge down the stairs late for breakfast. Davina had gone ahead and there were only a handful of people left in the common room, one of them being Fred. He had a book on his hand as he leaned against the wall waiting.

I avoid eye contact walking straight pass him without saying a word. I could hear his foot steps following me. I could feel his eyes on my back and I swallowed nervously quickening my pace. He too picked up his pace and I mentally cursed.

Just as Fred seemed to be about to catch up to me Blaise runs up to me putting an arm around my shoulder. I almost fall over but he steadies me and Theo appears on the other side of me.

"Ridding around the block with my glock your ass fitting ta get shot," Blaise sings pretending to shoot me. "pew pew pew pew pew. That's the silencer."

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! That's the grenade launcher." Theo sings throwing a paper ball at me.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Blaise yells shaking me.

"Ugh get off!" I yell pushing him off me. "Fucking lunatics!" I yell after them as they laugh running ahead.

I make it to the dining hall and sit down next to my friends. Fred decides to sit right next to me so our shoulders and thighs were touching. He smirks at me and I glare at him.

"I swear Fred you are so infuriating sometimes!"

"And your not?"

"You both are annoying." Ginny says. "Just date already."

"She makes a great point," George says.

"George?" Fred says.

"Hmm?"

"Shut it." Fred and I say in unison.

In no time at all, Defense Against the Dark Arts had become most people's favorite class. Only Draco Malfoy and his gang of Slytherins had anything bad to say about Professor Lupin.