Home sweet invasion: part 1

3rd person POV:

The president of the United States of America entered his office to find a young man staring out his window.

President: Who are you?

U.S commander: I'm the commander of the U.S branch of NERV.

President: You sound much younger than you did on the phone.

He tosses an identification card onto his desk.

U.S commander: If you don't believe me.

President: It's fine, I was expecting you anyway.

President: Now explain to me why you were hunting a world hero for what was clearly collateral damage?

U.S Commander: Heh... "World hero"..?

U.S Commander: Mister President, that boy isn't a hero. But that's not what we're here to discuss.

U.S Commander: No... We're here to talk about my reasons for doing what I did.

U.S Commander: As you already know, Evangelion Unit 01 possesses an N² engine allowing it to work continuously in any conditions for an endless amount of time.

U.S Commander: And only NERV Japan can research it.

President: Yes, and?

U.S Commander: In the small amount of time NERV U.S had had the unit, we've already discovered how to take our small plugess eva charge...

U.S Commander: And turn it into an hour-long charge.

President: Really?

U.S Commander: Yes. Now imagine what the Japanese branch has achieved with their time with the unit.

President: What is the point you're trying to make?

U.S Commander: NERV Japan has all the knowledge to take over the world.

U.S Commander: Though it's rebranded, it's still the same NERV that awoke Lilith. Simply under new management... New aspirations...

U.S Commander: They could have destroyed the Evangelions but kept them around in case Angel's attacked.

President: Angel's did attack.

U.S Commander:(smirk) Sure they did.

U.S Commander: What I'm trying to say is... It's time to strike first. NERV Japan revealed it will break the rules to keep its secrets with their little jet.

U.S Commander: How long until they try to conquer other countries?

President: That seems a bit dramatic...

U.S Commander: With my knowledge of creating Evangelions, we turn it around on them.

President: Okay, that's extremely dramatic.

U.S Commander: I'll be honest mister President. I wish to reveal the era of Eva to the world.

President: I'm afraid I won't be authorizing anything of the sort.

U.S Commander:(chuckles) Forgive me, President, my English isn't that good... Because I've seemed to have given off the impression you have a say in it.

President:?

The commander of the U.S branch turned around to reveal their face.

President:?!

President: You-

(Bang)

The U.S commander of Nerv shot the President of the United States, dead.