RE:Village (KH)

Trigger warning: mentions of suicide please don't read if that's gonna upset you <3

"Oh, will you two shut the fuck up? Every meeting it's you do this, you do that. It's getting old." At my outburst a hammer flew to my neck, and I rolled my eyes at the man before me. "What? You gonna kill me, Karl? You can't, you've tried." 

"You bitch, I'll.."

"Enough." I smirked as Miranda knocked the hammer away from my body, Heisenberg calling it back to his hand in rage. "I have come to a decision. Heisenberg. The man's fate is in your hands."

I watched as he stood, smirking at Dimitrescu as he moved towards the baby's father. "Lycans and Gentlemen! Thank you for waiting, and now, let it begin Let's see what you're really made of, Ethan Winters." He began to count down, Ethan frantically searching for a way out as the Lycans grew restless. Then I felt a tug at my shirt, looking down to see Angie. "Angie, return."

"No, it's okay, Donna." I reassured, allowing the doll to climb onto my lap, her hands playing with the ends of my hair with it being so long. She was like a niece to me, Donna being my only other comfort in this twisted family.

As the chaos dispersed, Miranda spoke up again, "this meeting is over. Try not to kill each other before the next one!" She disappeared, and Moreau let out a sad sigh, before walking out. Angie let out an annoyed groan, and I smiled down at her as she ran back to Donna, jumping up into her open arms. "Bye bye!"

"Goodbye." I nodded at the pair. 

"My dear, come join us for dinner?" Lady Dimitrescu looked down at me. 

"I'm good, I need to eat actual food, unlike you and your demon spawn," I folded my arms, leaning against the nearby pillar. 

"How dare you!" She summoned her claws and swung, but I just stepped back through the pillar, causing her hand to bounce back. I waved as she scoffed, walking out, the sound of a deep chuckle filling the silence.

"You may be a bitch, but I do love to watch her lose," Karl smirked, his hammer now resting over his shoulders. 

"So you know you're not the only weak one? How cute." He rolled his eyes at my response, the two of us walking out together. 

"Miranda still babies you."

"As we need her to, she's yet to learn of my true potential." I lowered my voice. 

"We'll get that bitch yet." He nodded as we walked outside and made our way towards the factory. I'd decided against living alone, and with my unexpected 'success' when implanted with the Cadou, Miranda needed a place for me. I'd known Karl from a relative and Miranda let that be enough to assign me to his care.

Just a day later I was travelling through the ground to the factory, making my way towards Heisenberg as fast as I could. "He's on his way."

"Hmm?" He looked up at me, metal piecing itself together behind him. 

"Ethan, he got your message, he's on his way."

"Then it's time, are you ready?"

"As I can be."

"You can't lose control out there."

"Karl, I've got this."

"Have you?"

"Is this worry? Are you worried about me?"

"I'm worried about my plan."

"Our plan." I corrected. 

"If we don't kill Miranda, she'll kill us." He reminded. 

"She can't kill me...we've both tried." I remembered the time I threw myself into the factory mechanisms, my body grinding and then travelling through the metal, spitting out an unscathed image. "I remember, I had to install safety measures after she heard about it." He referred to the red fail safes that now sat upon each of his creations.