Amazing Spiderman

I woke up in a cell, it was dark and the walls were covered in moss and damp. I rolled my shoulders and cried out in pain as I felt something sharp in my shoulder blades. Struggling, I turned my head, only to see a pair of huge, feathered wings sticking out of my back. They were gorgeous, brown with white and black markings. Suddenly, I heard footsteps, although they were quite far away from what I could tell.

"Someone, Help!" I called out, only just managing to stand up, I leant against the wall for support as I started to get used to my wings, whatever these people had done to me, they would pay

Soon the footsteps stopped, and I looked up to see two men looking in at me. "Let me go," I was pleading to them, begging to go home like a child. It was only then did I realise I could hear everything; from their breathing to their hearts beating. 

Then there was a buzz and the door opened, "don't fight, or we will end you," the short man warned. I walked towards them folding my wings behind me. 

"What did you do to me?" I asked as I followed them through the halls. 

"We infused you with blood from various birds, and used something we found deep in a forest, a glowing bird." The tall one replied. 

I laughed, it sounded like they were talking about magic. "Yeah right." I spat, before spreading my wings knocking them both out in one swift movement. That's when an alarm sounded, and I ran as fast as I could until I came across stairs leading to the roof, that was the only way out. "Stop!" I heard the men behind me shouting as I stepped of the edge of the roof. "Please let this work" I begged jumping off, I closed my eyes as I neared the floor, only to open them and find myself flying, the sensation was amazing. But what now? Where could I go?

I decided to land on a nearby roof, and sat down. As I folded my wings around me I felt them vanish, "what's happening?" I asked to myself, they were gone, within minutes of having them, they were gone. 

"They aren't gone forever," came a voice. I turned to see a glowing bird floating above me.
"Okay you...you are real. But how? And where did you come from? What's happening?" I blurted out. He landed on my shoulder and started to explain everything. 

"My name is Tyler but you can call me Ty. I am a magical being, now, thanks to the monsters in that lab, we are one. Whenever you wish, we can combine and you will gain wings, your sight and hearing will be increased in power, along with agility and speed. I however, will be stuck in your head until we once again split." Ty explained. I just stared at him in awe, I wanted to deny it all, but the evidence was right in front of me.

I thought for a while before remembering someone who I was close with a while ago, "Hey Ty, how would you like to go to Oscorp?" I asked. 

"I don't know what that is, but wherever you want to go, I will follow" He replied. That was all I needed to hear, before leaping from the roof and merging with him. Harry Osborn here we come.