Honeybee - Idea Thread

A/N - I think this may be where the Honeybee idea was born before my sister fully polished the idea for a full length story

Her name was Honeybee, the sister to Bumblebee, and the femme that was a triple changer, from jet, to robot, to human, she was a master of disguise, but not her spark. Her spark was pure, but she was not. She saw the light in everything, be it war or death, autobot or decepticon. Nothing was truly evil.

Honeybee's POV
I sighed as I dangled my legs over the edge of the dock. Once again, I'd gone on a walk alone to try and escape the everlasting war. I just didn't understand it.

The autobots aren't anywhere near a girl and her friend, but the girl is like Lexie too. There is a fight in a shipping bay?? And she ends up hiding as a human with Prime, who insists on her running to stay safe. 

She denies his request, knowing Megatron only wants her, and gives herself over, pretending she wants more power. Megatron has always said he'd make her a leader as Prime never had, and now, she is acting to get him to trust her. She tells him, the Autobots are gone, when they've just hidden in the water, and they return to his makeshift warehouse base nearby.

This is where she finds out he's building a machine similar to that of shockwave, but bigger, thinner, more agile, and under HIS control. She has to help him make it, and eventually it is complete, and Megatron makes a move on her ;)

The Autobots arrive in this place, and they go down to face them. Prime reveals she was never on his side, but now, she doesn't quite know who she wants to be with. Unassigned. Then Megatron brings out the new creation, getting it to hover behind him, and glaring at her.

She has two choices, stay with him as a leader, or go with them and die.

She chooses neither, and a battle begins between the groups. Eventually, Megatron begins to lose control of his creation, only to find the girl ended up having it in her control instead. Both teams now stop, trying to convince her to their side. She almost goes to Megatron, then Bee arrives. She is bumblebee's sister, and realises she can't leave him. She runs to Megatron, hugging him tight, before apologising and killing the creature, telling him to run, leaving Megatron stunned until she pushes him away. She tells him to go, and he does, only saying one thing: he will get her back.

Bee is instantly relieved she's okay, and hugs her close, but Prime is pissed - "how could you? Lalalala"

"The spark chooses for us Optimus, I tried everything to hate him."

Bee defends her, knowing she is a kind hearted bot, and that she'd never been able to control who she feels for. 

Optimus eventually gives in, and they all retreat.

Days go by where she is sneaking out at night, meeting Megatron in secret, until he takes her home, and she is never seen again until a battle.

This battle leaves her no choice, she kills him to save Bee, and that's that.

MEGATRON IS THE REASON BEE HAS NO VOICE
HE IS PRIME'S ADOPTED BROTHER