The Meaning of Dissapear

[Gumi's POV]

That guy realized of what I had said to him, and finally he joing the strongest one's there to fight and protect the others..

But his friend was afraid but still he wanted to fight, to be usefull..

Those monsters where more stronger.. Like if they were one level up of us..

And they start coming like if they were a thousand of them, and our energy was slowly beeing drowned, my moves were clumsy and ineffective..

-Watch out!?- I heard Miku scream

She block the hit with her sword while the blonde guy was so scared behind her.. And his hands were trembling. Miku's energy was low and another monster was heading right to them so I left that brown haired guy alone..

Just for a second..

[*Block* -26 of Energy]

-Are you all right?- I asked to her

-Yes I am fine.. But if this keeps like this we will die here..-

Dying wasn't my first option.. So if I still have energy I will fight till the end!

-Hey! Are you ok?- I asked the blonde guy that must have been behing us, but I have got no answer

I looked to the right and I saw him running to his friend.. And the situation complicated a lot more.

The guy was fighting with a monster but he could handle it, but his back was unprotected and a huge monster was heading right at him..

He was far for me so I couldn't do anything, beast were surrounding us..

Every second his life was been reduced..

-Get out of there!?- I scream to him

The blonde guy stood in front of the monster who attacked him abruptly throwing it in the air...

[-450 hit]

「Defeated」

A text box apeared on top of him.. And,slowly his hp points were getting to zero..

-Kazu!!??- he went to see his friend.

He hold with his hands his head and Kazu looked at him and say something to him, then he smile before he disappeared in the small blue and white particles..

-Why did you do that? Why did you...?- He just keep repeating those words

* * * * *

Finally the mission was over and we saved most of the people there. Our reward was gold, armors and some magical stones for evolution..

We were heading up to the guild, I was carring Miku because she used all her energy and Daisuke was carring that guy while IA who was injured was walking behind us..

I felt disapointed of myself, and I understood his pain..

It was so sad to see die the one that you cared for the most and I wanted to cry, but I couldn't or I didn't wanted to see me cry.. Because that make me feel weak

* * * * *

At that hour I was so tired and we decide that this guy should stay in our guild this night since Luka, Meiko and Cul were out (but their room's were lock so..) we have space for one more, but let's say that if someone came and they saw a almost death guy in our couch it would be strange, so I offered my bed (Did you realized that I haven't sleep in my bed since the first day.. WTH) while Daisuke will stay in IA's room because we don't want Miku to rape him..

And me, well like always in the roof ~_~; I change my clothes and put my pijama that was that girlish dress (Why do I wear that?.. (−_−;)) with shorts under it to avoid perverts.

We couldn't turn on the light because it was night and it was programed so since the food was on the first floor I had to take my time until I get back to my bedroom.

The door opened slowly trying to don't make noise, he was sleeping while his energy was been restored but even that bluish light of the status bar didn't let me see where was the lock on the window..

-Mmm.. The profile text box is white, that will let me watch through my room.. But my profile wouldn't work, so I need someone else profile- I thought looking at him

Daisuke teach me about how to see the information of other by codes and also to used them, so I could open his menu bar by moving my hands and not his..

Suddenly his menu appeared infront of him.. I select his profile and the room brightened completely but something on his profile caught my attention..

Name: Ryosuke

Nickname: Ryo

Age: 16

Race: "Human"

Specie: Warrior...

"Wait.... HUMAN!?"