World -end-

[Yuma's POV]

—I won't accept it...

The old man just laughed at my words —Ha!... I remember that you wanted to be part of the council, but now you don't?... I really don't get what is with you and this girl— He glaced

—...That's none-

—.. Of my business— The man interrupted —It is now my business... With you quitting, there must be something behind

He knew that something big was happening that even I knew but I didn't know what exactly was...

Well that happened a few days ago after I ran away an enter in the event... At first I saw Gumi on the dance party and since then I haven't saw her...

—(I must warn Gumi... about, about that thing... and everything)— I thought running into the forest trying to get to the portal that will led to the other world —(She isn't here anymore... I know that and I must find her as soon as possible!)

////

[Author's POV]

Gumi's group didn't know exactly what they were facing this time... That creature wasn't a joke.

—You all look surprised... Even you— The tall creature talk to Gumi

—What do you want?... or I mean, what are you doing here?— The green haired girl asked

The bacteria quickly approached her —As I said... You are a problem form us.... I need to get rid of you... and your little friend

The boy with the dark hair was furious —I can believe you did all this...

—Uhh...? What are you talking about? Before this girl entered the game... you were just like me, remember?

—(What?)— He got shocked

—I know you have already figured it out that you are a part of me. So sooner or later you will return to where you belong.— The bacteria was trying to get inside his head

—Don't listen to her Daisuke.. We are going to make sure everyone is safe!

—Gumi... What the hell is going on, why are you talking with this thing?!— Meiko wanted explanations but there wasn't time... The sooner they both finish this everything will be over, or at least a part of it...

The green eyed girl looked to the ground —...I-I can't explain but you need to trust me and help me get her still...

The rest of the group just looked at her in confusion after all she was talking to a really tall and creepy creature. Zatsune Miku was now transformed into the creature that was infront of me the day I got trapped here.

—Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!.... YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!???— She was crazy at this point —DISAPPEAR!! DISAPPEAR!!.... DISAPP-

Luka interrupted her —I'm tired of hearing you.... I don't care about everything, I just want to end this...

—Luka..— Gumi whispered

—Don't look at me like that Gumi... If you want to do something, do it

The pink haired girl words were true... But Gumi was paralyzed, after all she saw people die and there must be more deaths for sure, all of that caused by that thing...

—Lets just help her...— Miku said to Meiko, Cul and IA and they just nodded

And they all unite against Zatsune Miku, or better, the bacteria.

This wasn't going anywhere... Zatsune Miku was an inmortal user but it wasn't impossible to kill her, she was still an error...

After sometime all of their energy was getting low, the bacteria kept blocking their attacks with no problem at all and Gumi kept looking at the scene... Daisuke just kept looking at the floor infront of him until he notice something. A hole on her left side draw his attention, it was pretty huge and trespassed her near the ribs.

—Alright... Miku use your skill when I get a chance— Luka told to the girl with pigtails

—Sure... It is already charged

They were planning a combo attack hoping that with that they will win...

—...1...2.....3.... NOW!

When she finished her words someone passed beside Miku very fast before she could release her special move. It was Daisuke who took advantage of the situation.

In just a blink of an eye, he put his hand on the hole the bacteria  had. A light start getting out of them both...

—It was good to be an error because.... I can take you down with me!

////

[Yuma's POV]

—(Where the hell is she? She couldn't get to far....)— I kept running through the new world, there were only trees and snow everywhere... It was impossible to find Gumi

I was going to give up at that point when suddenly a light appeared from somewhere in the woods.

—(What's happening there?.... There must be Gumi's group, I should check it out)

It wasn't to far but I decided to run and to apologize to her as soon as possible... only that it was to late when I got there...

The wind was strong near that place, I was wondering what exactly was going on... but after I saw that scene I was more confused...

A creature that looked like got out straight from hell was standing right there with a boy, I couldn't see clearly what was going on but from them a the light that brought me here was coming... I decided not to approach after the circumstances even though I saw Gumi.

She was running towards them and then everything start falling apart... And I couldn't talk to her one more time.

Then everything turned white....