pride pt.three|| yeji.yeonjun

(thank you to anyone who's been wondering if this was ever going to be posted and waiting—i'm sorry it took so long 😭😭💓)

((but well, here's the final part that turned out really long and fun to write. i don't think there's any warnings needed in here..? but be free to mention anything :))

<<<

yeji woke up not in the morning. to be specific, it was one pm. but she did wake up first.

she hadn't budged from the night before, waking up in the same position she had fallen asleep in. but yeonjun on the other hand, had.

while she narrowed her eyes at the wall, trying to discern her own feelings at the moment—whether she was irritated, happy...both—he had her in a vice grip.

an arm was locked around her waist while the other grabbed her shoulder like a seatbelt. the side of his face was pressed flat against the side of her neck. and speaking of that, drool trickled down and gathered at a small pool on her pillow—after crossing over her neck.

there was so many things to think about—him cheating on her and such, and also him humiliating her by showing off his better new girlfriend.

she came to no decision at all, wishing things could just be simple for her.

however, as much as she'd like to just wake him up now, she decided that she would wake him up with breakfast.

it was hard work to pry him off but like always—she remembered—he slept like he was dead.

<<<

yeonjun woke up with drool on his face and a pillow clutched in his arms. and to a horrible loud sound. that wasn't all, unfortunately, because the curtains were pulled back, letting bright sunlight filter into the room.

"ugh!" he pulled the pillow over his face, pressing down the sides so that it would cover his ears. a muffled groan could be heard from the kitchen.

because he found it too much to say words at the moment, he opted for slapping his hand on the bedside table.

yeji turned up the music, satisfied.  she took a sip of her coffee and let it go on for a moment longer before turning it off.

"i made you breakfast—lunch actually," she said standing in the doorway.

he lifted his head the bare minimum—only so he could see who it was.

"where am i?" he asked, trying to recall the events of the night before.

"hell."

"no."

...

"i always knew you'd be here."