Chapter Six

Glynda Goodwitch slowly sank into the tub as she relaxed on a Saturday night. She grabbed her glass of Pinot Noir as she sighed, taking in the scent of her pumpkin spice candles. The bubbles around her pushed aside as she shut her eyes, feeling the warm water overtake her.

Darkness. Glynda opened her eyes to find herself staring at a tall, lanky figure, standing over her. It's body obstructing the light as Glynda reached for her glasses. As she put them on, her heart shattered as a glare cold enough to chill the water she was in. Before her stood Jaune Arc, but not as she knew him. Easily towering over her, clad in leather, and covered head to toe in dirt and blood. She shivered as he reached behind himself and pulled out a large crooked knife, coated in the crimson blood of the dozens he had likely slaughtered in his absence. "Mr Arc, please I know we've had our differences but-" "SHUT UP." Jaune said as he pressed his hand on her throat, pushing her deeper into the water. She screamed, begging for air as the soapy water started to cover her. "YOU SAID IT YOURSELF. I'M NOT AN ARC. BUT NOW I'M FREE OF THEIR PRECIOUS REPUTATION. AND NOW, LET'S FIND OUT JUST HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOURS." "Please, I *Gag* know it was *Gag* out of line but *Gag* please have mercy." She begged as he wrapped both hands around her throat. "WHERE WAS MY MERCY? WHERE WAS THE PATIENCE YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE WITH YOUR STUDENT'S, GOODBITCH? WHERE?" Glynda cried and continued to choke as Evil Jaune attempted to strangle her. She managed to kick him in the stomach only to hurt her foot in the process. Jaune, in a fit of rage, pulled her from the water and launched her across the room. Glynda shrieked as her bare back slammed into her mirror, shattering it and sending shards down her back. She felt the blood drip down her back as she desperately attempted to get away from her assailant. Jaune picked her up and slammed her into the mirror again. "Jaune please! I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She screamed as Jaune dragged her against the shattered mirror, strips of skin being peeled from her back like grated cheese. Tears  dripped down her face as Jaune pulled her back from the wall. "HOW DOES IT FEEL, HUH? YOU LIKE THAT? YOU SHOULD YOU KINKY BITCH." Jaune said as he slammed her onto the ground, sending the glass lodged in her back deeper. "CAREFUL. WE WOULD'NT WANT YOU GETTING GOBBLED UP BY AN URSA, NOW WOULD WE?" Jaune said as he lowered himself to her level. He grabbed his knife and slowly dragged it over her throat, taking sadistic pleasure in watching the dull blade split her skin. Glynda felt blood pool in her throat, spitting it out. "OH, GLYNDA, YOUR'E ALL DIRTY. LET'S GET YOU A NICE HOT BATH." Jaune said as he dragged her towards the tub. He grabbed the knob and set to the highest heat he could before feeling it. "DAMN." He shouted as steam wafted off his hand. He grabbed Glynda by the hair before slamming her into the boiling water.

Glynda woke up, spitting water out as she attempted to catch her breath. She turned and looked, and looked again. No Jaune, no blood, no broken glass. Glynda slowly reached out for her glasses and opened them. Slowly, she exited the tub, grabbed her towel, and squeezed the water out of her hair. Then she noticed something. The door on her medicine cupboard was slightly ajar. She knew it was impossible for him to fit in there but she had to be sure. She slowly tiptoed to it, each footfall possibly her last. She delicately reached for the handle and pulled. A black cat jumped from the cupboard, skittering out of the room. "Oum damn it Elphaba."

Ozpin opened the door to Glynda's room. "Hello. Glynda, you're-" He said before noticing Glynda, wrapped in a blanket, a shotgun aimed at the door. She was shaking violently, her eyes red with tears and lack of sleep. She obviously was not okay. "Glynda, could you put the gun down?" She flinched. "No I cannot sir." "Why?" She looked around. "Did HE send you?" she asked, her hands shaking. Ozpin was confused, who was she talking about. Did James try to ask her out again? "Now Glynda, I know James may be a bit brash but..." Glynda shot out of her blanket, revealing her naked body. "NOT JAMES YOU FUCKING INCEL! JAUNE! JAUNE MILES ARC! HE'S GONNA RAPE ME AGAIN!" She screeched as she backed into a corner. "Glynda, have you been confiscating LSD from the children again. I thought I told you-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP OZPIN. If that is your real name." Glynda said, rubbing the barrel on her shotgun suggestively. "Glynda, you're late for class." "Jokes on you fucker, I graduated eight years ago." "You're a teacher Glynda." Glynda realized what she was doing and stopped. "Oh Oum, what is wrong with me?" She cried as she covered herself with the blanket. "Why don't you take the day off. I'm sure the janitor will be willing to teach class for today." She sighed "Thank you sir." Before passing out.