Chapter Eleven

Velvet blushed as the little boy hugged her. "Oh my Oum." Coco cooed as Velvet stood up, cradling the little boy. "Velvet, I'm really sorry. I don't know where that came from." Jaune said as Velvet handed him the child. Mako turned to Velvet before giving her a look that could melt the heart of a statue.

 Mako turned to Velvet before giving her a look that could melt the heart of a statue

Ignore the subtitles and quotations.

"No mama?" Mako asked as he reached out for the rabbit girl, tears pooling in his eyes. Velvet immediately pulled the boy back to her before kissing his forehead. "Okay, okay. I'm mama." Velvet said as she started rocking the boy. "He needs a nap." Saffron said as Jaune took the boy. "He can stay in Team RWBYs room, they all got expelled." Professor Port suggested, helping himself to a fourth slice of cake. Jaune smiled "Good idea." Jaune said as he carried the tired tot to his former sister teams former room, Velvet, Ruby, and Lil' Velvet following thus.

Mako curled up into his favorite dinosaur blanket as he fell asleep, holding Lil' Velvet closer as he sucked his thumb. Velvet took a picture of her recently adopted son snuggling with the bunny, knowing it was going to fit perfectly in the scrap book she had yet to make. "Guys, I'm gonna stay here and catch up on my stuff, okay?" "That's fine, Ruby." Jaune said as he and Velvet left. "So, Jaune, while you were gone some stuff happened. You have any questions?" "What's wrong with Goodwitch? Besides the whole bukake thing?" "Well, a few nights ago I heard her screaming about being attacked and getting raped. Turns out this was a dream." Jaune nodded before looking Velvet in the eye. "Wanna fuck?" "Okay."

Time skip brought to you by the fact there is no plot this chapter, just fucking.

Jaune took his jacket off and threw it in the closet before laying down on Velvet's bed. He undid his pants before Velvet peeled off her jacket. Beneath her tight black body suit, a lacy beige bra held Velvet's boobs in place. She then kicked off her shoes and pulled off her shorts, revealing a matching thong. Jaune quickly pulled down his pants, revealing his erect member. Velvet gasped "It's fucking massive." She said as she leaned closer. She held her arm against it and grinned, seeing it was almost the length of her forearm and about as wide as her wrist. She cleared her throat before gently grabbing it. She slowly started thrusting up and down as she stared up at him. "So, what did you think of the party?" Velvet asked before licking the tip. "OooOoh ah, it was fun. It's been a while since I've seen Saffron and Adrian." Jaune said, getting used to the feeling of Velvet trying to engulf his entire shaft in one go. Jaune slowly turned his body clockwise before grabbing Velvet's waist and pulling her over. Velvet got the idea before aligning herself. Jaune tore a hole in Velvet's body suit and pushed her thong out of the way before digging into her folds with his tongue. Velvet moaned as Jaune set into her. She quickly returned the favor, forcing herself up and down his shaft quickly as he ate her out. This went on for a few minutes when suddenly Jaune tensed up. Velvet took the hint before thrusting his dick as deep into her mouth as she could, feeling his white hot jizz fill the back of her throat. She pulled it out before kissing the tip but felt Jaune slow down. "Don't think we're stopping now. You aren't getting any until I cum. Now get licking Jauney." She said, squirming around in order to get more comfortable on Jaune's face. Jaune then pulled away "Could you turn around? I wanna see you." Jaune said as Velvet nodded. The bunny girl turn around before planting herself firmly on Jaune. "OooOoOOooOh, fuck yes!" She screamed as he snaked his arms up her sides. She had an idea as she pulled her bra out from under her fishnets as she grabbed his hands before placing them on her breasts. "Play with me Jaune." She moaned as she felt his hands massage her breasts through her bodysuit. Velvet bit her as she came, her juices flowing down his cheeks as she breathed deeply.

Ozpin sat in bed next to Salem after a long rough session. "What do you think is going on now?" Salem shrugged as she cuddled closer into her husband's chest. "Mako probably needs a nap so Velvet and Jaune are probably doing that or something more." She said as Ozpin nodded. "How do you think his spiritual journey went?" She asked. "Probably better than that stag tour you made us do." Ozpin said. "When the girls first developed they're magic?" He kissed her hand. "Precisely

FLASHBACK

"We're super magic men, we stay up till five AM. Although we're bound by wizard law, what goes on tour, stays on tour! We're super magic men, we stay up till five AM. Although we're bound by wizard law, what goes on tour, stays on tour!" the drunken wizards shouted as they rode their magic carpet over the city. Salem chanted along drunkenly until Ozpin grabbed her hand. "Salem, I'm having a panic attack. The castle's gonna be alright, isn't it?" He asked nervously. "No." Salem shook her head. "Are they gonna get into trouble?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "Yes." Salem said, bluntly.  "What are we gonna do?" "Drink this." Salem said, handing him a can of beer. He took it before chugging it in one go. "Yay!" The wizards shouted as they finished another verse of their chant. "Be quiet please, I can't hear my internal tom tom." Dumbledore said as he placed his hands to his temples "We appear to be lost." he said taking his hands down. "Oh you are useless." Sauron said. "Well I'm more than happy to let someone else drive."  "I can't drive, I'm shitfaced." "Oh yeah, like if you were sober you could drive anyway. You can't even reach the pedals you cleft." Ganondorf said. "How dare you, I've got a heavy goods licence. There's no one here who's got more miles under their belt than me." "Look save it you red cunt, let Sabrina drive." "Sabrina can't drive, she's a renowned ram raider." Dumbledore said. "Sabrina, is it true you've become a vehicular menace, mowing down all in you path?" Ganondorf asked the girl to the left of him. "Yes." "Uh, could we stop? I need to weewee." Sauron said. "You were only just in the service station." Dumbledore responded. "I didn't have to go then. I'm not a machine, I have a weak bladder." "You are a bladder." "Anyway, it's not my fault. I couldn't reach the pee trough. I asked you to pick me up and you shunned me."  "I'm sorry but I do not stoop to pick up men in the urinals." Dumbledore said. "That's not what I've heard." Ganondorf retorted. "OOOOOH." The rest of the wizards shouted as they laughed at his response. Ganondorf mimed firing a bow and arrow. "You walked right into that one." Sauron said before the wizards resumed their song.

FLASHBACK OVER. Guess where that scene is from.

The old married couple laughed at the memory as James Ironwood returned to his ship, only to find Glynda Goodwitch huddled in his room. "Damn it Glynda."

I own none of the images. I will resume on Jaune and Velvet in the next chapter.