A New Beginning

Jaune had returned to Beacon. Making his way across harsh terrain and harsher adversaries, he returned to the Academy with his allies in tow, making for an interesting turn of events. Ultimately, while he was still expelled, Ozpin saw no reason why Jaune couldn't become a teacher at the Academy. Others had different opinions, such as Mason Grissom, the chairman of the Vale Board of Education and a close personal friend of Nicholas Arc.

"Jaune, my boy. I'm glad you could make it." Ozpin said as Jaune took a seat next to the headmaster. "Hello Professor." Ozpin gestured to the man sitting across from them. "This is Mason Grissom, chairman of the Vale Board of Education." Jaune looked at the man. "We've met." Jaune said as he glared at the man. "Hello Mr Arc." Mason said smugly as he shook Jaune's hand. Jaune smiled, though he felt only malice. "Its Rockatansky." "What the Hell kind of name is that?" "Mine." Jaune said, not wanting to deal with the man's bullshit. "Well, here's the thing, Mr "Rockatansky"." Grissom said with obvious quotations, "Your expulsion will not be overturned." Ozpin, who was in the middle of a sip of coffee, stopped mid swallow. "I'm AHK I'm sorry, w-what?" "I don't want him back in." Ozpin stared incredulously, like a deer in headlights. "But why though?" Ozpin asked. "He isn't prepared, nor is he qualified for any academy, much less this one." Mason said as he tentatively tapped his fingers together. "It is in my personal opinion and the opinion of my fellow board members that Jaune Miles Arc is to be blacklisted." "Who?" Jaune asked. "You. Jaune M. Arc." "Never heard of him." Ozpin said as he caught on to Jaune's plan. "I'm not playing this game with you." "What game?" "We don't know who you're talking about." "You, Jaune Arc." "Seriously, who is that?" Ozpin slid his chair out before looking under his desk. "Salem, honey, do know any Jaune Arcs?" "No." Came a feminine voice from underneath Ozpin's desk. Jaune looked down in shock before scooting his seat away from Ozpin. "Oh Mr Grissom, this is my wife Salem." "Hello." Salem said standing up and readjusting her shirt, wiping something from her chin. Mason Grissom's eye twitched before he picked up his brief case, before opening it and pulling out several pieces of paper. "I hate you." Mason said as he placed the papers on the desk before walking to the elevator.

"Mr Winchester, get your feet off of your desk, please." "No. You fucked my dad." In the months following Jaune's return, various events took place. It has been revealed that Glynda had apparently slept her way to the top, with previous professors, high ranking huntsmen, and even Council member Barney Winchester, ultimately leading to his divorce and his son Cardin's discrepancies. Though after the reveal, the younger Winchester apologized to his fellow students before focusing on making Miss Goodwitch's life a living hell.

"Get your feet feet off the desk, damnit!" Glynda shouted. "You fucked my dad." "Mr Winchester that is the sixty seventh time you have brought that up. If you bring that up one more time, I'll have no choice but to give you another week of detention." She said as she glared at him. "I don't care." Cardin said as he outright ignored ignored her seething stare. "Two weeks." She said as he flipped her off. "Was that the last time you fucked Cardin's dad?" Someone in the back row shouted. Some of the class laughed as Glynda fumed. "Sixty eight times, and detention for both of you." She said as Russel handed Cardin his scroll. "You know, it would be a shame if someone were to photoshop this." he said as he showed her the image on the scroll.

" he said as he showed her the image on the scroll

Buff teacher fucks slutty secretary

Glynda stared in horror at the picture. "There was so much outcry about your scandal, they made a porn parody of it." He said as she stared at the cosplay of her. "Did you make one of those with Cardin's dad?" Someone to the left of her asked. "Okay, that is it. THIS IS THE SIXTY NINTH-" Her rant was cut off as the students cheered and the bell rang. 

Ozpin had retired from his office and moved into the RV he and Salem had purchased. He was complaining about his next meeting with Mason while Salem nodded, furiously sucking from the bong in her lap. She handed it to him before exhaling the smoke. " He's. Such a. Douchebag." Ozpin said as he took a hit. "ThIs TaStEs DiFfErEnT." He said as she smiled. "Instead. Of water, I used. Everclear. A-and that purple cough stuff under the sink." She said as she pointed to a half empty bottle of NyQuil by the sink. "Iz it working?" She asked drowsily as Ozpin's vision filled with rainbows. "I CAN TASTE SOUND!"

"Smells like cookies." Velvet said as she walked into the student dorms. "Oh, hi Velvet." Ruby said as she pulled a baking tray out of the oven. Mako was next to her, wearing a little chef's hat and apron. He was covered in flour and had a huge smile on his face. "Mommy." He said as he toddled over before hugging Velvet's knee. 'So cute.' She thought as she picked him up. "Let's get a picture." Ruby said as she put the cookies on the counter before picking up Mako. "Say cheese." Ruby said as Mako smiled.

"It looks good!" Velvet smiled as she showed it to the pair

"It looks good!" Velvet smiled as she showed it to the pair. "So cute." Ruby squealed as she tickled the boy.

LATER

Jaune and Velvet hadn't been the only two to unite in the time Jaune had returned. Zwei and Peaches had a litter of seven puppies. Six of which were corgi like and the runt who resembled a gray Australian shepherd.

Peaches was tending to her pups as Zwei stood guard. Jaune, Velvet, Taiyang, Ruby, and Mako watched as the smallest pup slowly crawled towards them. "He's so tiny." Ruby said as he peeped. "What should we name them?" Tai asked. Mako looked at her before smiling. "Dinki." He cheered as Jaune smiled. "Dinki Di. Really?" Jaune asked. Mako nodded.

To be continued. I own none of these images.