50

When I get his message, I excuse myself and run outside to meet him. It's not hard to find Bucky since he's clearly the best looking guy in here. I smile when I see what he's wearing. I was sure he'd just show up in a simple black shirt and pants but he has a suit on and man oh man doesn't he look absolutely delicious. It's as if he was born to wear this exact suit. He spots me after a few seconds and a big smile appears on his face and his eyes start scanning my outfit. I knew he'd love it.
It took me a lot of convincing to actually wear this but this is the perfect occasion so I just had to. It's a black short dress which may be kind of basic but the long black gloves and the black heels make it special. The heels are very difficult to walk in but they look amazing and make my legs look so long and hot so I bought them in the first place. I am also wearing some fake Pearl bracelet around my wrist and the earrings he gifted me after New Years. I decided to not wear a necklace since I wanted to give the earrings all the attention. That's why I pinned my hair out of my face using a ribbon.

"You look- wow, I-" He stammers when I reach him. His eyes are still on my body and his cheeks start turning red which is the cutest thing ever. "You are... you look... sorry, I-"

This is what I love about him. I could be standing here in a trash bag and he'd still be speechless and shower me with love and affection. "You're exaggerating. I don't look that good."

"Believe me. You look perfect. You look so good that I have to fight every urge to just take you home with me so that no one else gets to see you looking this good."

I start grinning and cover my face with my hands. "Stop, I hate when you make me nervous."

"Get used to it." He says and gently pushes my hands down. "Gloves?"

"I didn't want you to feel insecure about being the only one tonight with gloves on." I explain. "So I thought we could be twinning. Plus, they cover my arm hair."

He starts laughing and brushes the hair out of my face. "Can I kiss you? Or is the lipstick too expensive."

"Just don't smudge my eye makeup and we'll be fine."

"Deal. But only for now. I can't guarantee for what happens when we get home." He flirts and pulls me closer by my hips giving me a long, long kiss. "Do they have a utility room here?"

I laugh and take his hand. "You act like we didn't spend the entire week together."

"I could spend a thousand years with you and I'd still be missing you the second you leave."

"You're really spoiling me with all those comments. Keep them going." I lean into him and lead him to the big room. "So, you already met most of my friends a few months ago when they were over at my place but you don't have to talk to them so don't feel pressured."

"You don't have to baby me. I can socialise just fine."

"Yeah, I can tell. You're a social butterfly." I ironically say and walk towards my friend group. We drove here together because even though it's my birthday it's also a friday and fridays mean college. After college we all went to Ade's place to get ready and then took a cab to drive here.
Bucky and I already spent the entire night together so he didn't mind me being gone for half my birthday. "Guys!"

"There you are again." Brodie greets me, then smiles at Bucky. "You must be the famous boyfriend."

"I sure hope so." Bucky stretches out his hand like the gentleman he is. "I am James."

"Nice to meet you, my man." Brodie takes his hand and gives him a high five instead of a hand shake leaving Bucky confused for a seconds. "I am sure you know the rest already."