OO5

Yoongi was so into that he forgot about Jungkook . When he heard his phone ringging he didn't even see the name of the caller but lashed on the caller thinking it was Namjoon,  

"What do you want now ?"

"Yoongi , why are you lashing at me . I missed you so much but this is how you treat your life long friend yoonie , I'm so disappointed" 

Lisa spoke in her fake crying tone , to which yoongi just cursed her but before he could continue his rap Diss lisa interupted him but this time in a serious tone which she would use less  with yoongi .

" You're voice sounds likes you're crying  . What happened did that dude did something to you . Tell me  yoongi ? If he did something to you I swear I will kill him with my own hands and I'm not kidding when I said I will kill him " 

Yoongi didn't know whether he should be afraid of her or to laugh at her . He just shook his head before he began to speak , 

" First of all his name is junkook , he is not some random dude and jungkook is so caring for me - "  Lisa interrupted up him again , she knows he doesn't like to be interrupted buthe she will do that anyway . 

" blah , blah,  blah , stop your nonsense  and now tell me then who  made you cry ? " before yoongi could tell her she started to speak " ha , I know  ...  isn't he  that motherfucker who always calls you and threatens  you . What was his name again ? " 

While lisa was thinking about that motherfucker's  name , yoongi was done with her he still  can't understand what's with her and names always forgetting names . 

He just let out a small sigh and said , " it's Namjoon  , lisa. What's with you and names ? " Yoongi nagged at her . 

Lisa didn't even care about that began to talk , " Anyway , I told you that we should do something about that Namjoon guy .or else he will only continue to increase his threats  you know ? " 

Yoongi just gave a sigh as his answer , " I don't know what to do lisa , I can't  act like victim either because if that's the case then we both are victims.  Only if I didn't accepted that damn game , then this wouldn't have happened".

Now lisa sighed , she can't help but shake her head she knew yoongi very well , always taking the blame on himself even if it's others fault . He is so honest which is only going to be his downfall . 

" Let's talk about it later " Yoongi said . 

Lisa  then hastily spoke , fuck she just forgot the main thing , she was going to tell him actually for which she called him " Yoon,  yoon , are you still there " for which he just hummed  . 

" Yoongi,  you know I heard some things I don't know if it's true but I personally hope it's not true - "  . " just say lisa  why are you beating around the bushes . Just say ?" Yoongi interrupted her .

" Yoongi,  I heard that your husband , Jeon is not that gentleman and polite person like you said  , he is actually a playboy it seems  , he had played with many person'so  feelings.  So I think so you should keep your limit with him . Just treat him like a friend not anything else . I don't want you to be hurt again , yoon."

 She just cutted  the call without even hearing the other one's response because she knew yoongi has started to have crush on jungkook as he himself told her , after their one month relation . So he would have defended him to her .   

And lisa would never tell yoongi that she personally  ordered some people to have an eye on that jungkook as at their first meeting itself she didn't like him or more like she didn't like his  attitude which is totally fake but yoongi naively believed him . 

" Aaah " Lisa shouted but which is muffled because of the high sound of the music in the party . She swore to herself  ' I will protect my yoongi ' .

 As she turned her head  , she saw a girl with full make up looking at her in a seductive way  , lisa just glared at that girl and started to sing  " Sorry , I'm anti-romantic  .......  "  and made her way to her car . 

_____________________________________________

Do you think yoongi  should do what lisa told him and do you agree with yoongi's justification for Namjoon?