O23

The sound of boots racking the ground is the only sound could be heard before some men opened the door to the underground room , the man who entered the room was not only handsome but had an aura that made everyone around him to kneel down before him .

The man didn't care about these things as he moved towards another man  who was kneeling down with many scratches and knife marks on his body , seeing that anyone could tell that the other man was cruelly tortured . When the kneeling man saw that the handsome man was coming towards him , he cowered in fear .

The other man when he saw the act of the kneeling man sneered at him , " If you already knew the consequence then why did you dare to betray me " the man asked . Before the other man could answer him , the kneeling men fell sidewards with a hole on his head with his eyes still wide looking at the man who shooted him .

The underlings in the room didn't even flinch as it was something they're used to as their boss always likes to give suprise attacks when no one is anticipating that . That's why he is the boss while they were still his underlings . While the man who they were speaking about is now looking at his phone with a frown on his face .

Just after a second another person entered the room , the person who entered went towards the man with a paper in their hands . The person then saw the mess created by the other man  and shook their head . The man then saw the other person with a  disdain in his eyes which couldn't be seen by other persons including the person  who came .

" What are you doing here Kang Seulgi" Seulgi who heard the other man's question ,  looked at the underlings . Seeing her expression they immediately went out of the room . After making sure that everyone is out , she began to speak ,
" The guy was under the  dragon's group , so what you guessed was right but right now what I can't understand is what made the dragon group to do this , that old man was at peace with us "

The man  who heard that chuckled , " you were right , the old man was at peace with us but not his son , now his son who is in charge want to capture the place they were once in , so it's not wrong  to say that the other groups would also have  a spy in them . "

"That means we have to eliminate him as soon as possible " She said . After that she moved towards the man and went to give  a kiss but before she could do that the man moved away from her . " Did you think that just because you hid the information,  I didn't know anything about him , you're mistaken Kang " he pointed the gun at her forehead,  this move made her to panic , she closed her eyes in fear and then she heard the noise of the bullet piercing the flesh .

" If you do this again then the one who would there would be you Kangdon't forget it " The man whispered near her ears and walked away as she saw  a man near the door whose head was blown out by Jimin .

Jimin who was now walking out didn't have a good face as his expression contorted not because of the betray but this is because of the message he got from an unknown number

Unknown

Park , I didn't know where you got him from but I like to use him , you don't have to give me at free , I could give you something in return how is that .

Recalling the sentence ,  Jimin threw his phone on the ground as soon as he came inside his suite . ' Who the Fuck was it and importantly how did they knew about yoongi , how ! How ?!  ' Thinking about this , Jimin grabbed his hair in frustration  . ' Shit ! Shit ! If they knew about his connection with yoongi then yoongi would be in danger , no , I don't want him to be in danger '
" That's it I'm going to korea tomorrow " Jimin convinced himself .

Jimin then with a  tender look on his eyes gazed at the photo he had in his wall , " you will soon return to me baby " .

_________________________        Addicted         _________________________

{  Taehyung - bold and italic , yoongi - italic  }

Yoongi was just freshened up rolled on his bed with his pajamas as there was some time for the party . So yoongi just relaxed but his relaxation time was shrunken when he heard the familiar ringtone of his phone , he cursed his bad luck as he took the phone ,

" Hello "

Yoongi who heard  the voice was suprised , " Taehyung?  "

" how are you yoongi ? " Taehyung asked yoongi to which yoongi snickered

" Taehyung,  you're acting like this is our first time meeting each other  " to which Taehyung chuckled

" Then , what are you doing?  "

" just going to dress up for a party "

" Party ? I thought you don't like such events "

now too I don't like them , but I'm also curious so , I'm going to attend them "

" Who are you going with ? Or you know own what  just send the  location I will accompany you-- "

" Calm down , Tae . Many of my classmates are also participating so don't worry "

Taehyung who heard this sighed in concern but he doesn't want to make yoongi to avoid him as he knew the situation yoongi is in . So if yoongi knew that Taehyung likes no scratch that if he knew that he loves him,  yoongi would probably avoid him . So the best choice is to make baby moves to get yoongi for himself .

" Hello?  Tae , are you there?  "

Taehyung who was in his own world came back to his senses after he heard yoongi ,

" Okay,  then be careful yoongi , don't drink any drinks that were offered to you by strangers and don't get seperated from your friend group - "

" Okay , okay I got it  . Now bye bye mom "

Yoongi cutted the call . Taehyung gave a silly smile looking at his phone while the workers working there frowned upon seeing there ice Cold manager smilling  . Seeing his smile only made them to panic even more .

'  Oh my God,  are we going to die ' , all the workers had the same thought .

___________________________________________________________________

The last male lead would be introduced soon 😉