OO2

" I do " -  yoongi

Yoongi  didn't know that just a simple ' I do ' could change his life completely .

Yoongi woke up from his sleep . He sleepily yawned and scrunched his nose . He was so tired yesterday because of his marriage . Yoongi then frowned as there is a body missing with whom he slept yesterday.

Yoongi still can't believe he is married and that now he is officially 'Jeon yoongi ' . He still can't help but laugh when he saw his so called strong bestie crying when yoongi kissed jungkook as they sealed their marriage .

But when he asked her about it she just said ' I wasn't crying , it was just sweat ' but still she was crying . He just hugged lisa tightly who also hugged him tightly . 

He has to drag lisa away from jungkook before she could threaten him because it would happen everytime if  a boy or a girl confessed to him , lisa would be there to threaten him / her and there are many who ran away after their confession to him because of lisa .

But the only one who wasn't scared of lisa was his ex-boyfriend with whom he enjoyed his 2 yrs , talking about him he had never seen him after their break up moreover he disappeared like  he wasn't even existed before .

He still can't help but let his tears fall down his rosy cheeks and his chest tighten how his ex just left him without any words right on his birthday . He was so heartbroken . He thought he was the  love of his life but maybe the fate has decided something . 

Yoongi then just shook his head , as he wiped his tears and stood up from his bed . 

He shouldn't think about his past . He has entered a new page of his life . He should  now only  think about his  present life which consists of him and jungkook.

 Now his face is adorned with a smile as he thought about  jungkook . He is a gentleman .

 Even though yoongi doesn't know if this marriage would go how long . But he would like to make this marriage to withstand as long as he could . 

As yoongi was in his thoughts , someone poked his cheeks . He then cutely blinked his eyes as he stared  at the culprit who poked his cheeks . There he saw jungkook grinning at him . Yoongi just hit him lightly in his chest  as jungkook doesn't stop laughing .

' Stop , why are you  laughing anyway ? ' yoongi glared at his husband . Jungkook just laughed at yoongi and ruffled his hair ' you just look like a kitten yoon ' jungkook said and was again laughing .

 Yoongi  doesn't know what so funny in that . But he just continued to glare at him . 

After jungkook managed to control his laughter and asked yoongi ' so are you going anywhere today ? ' He asked  him as yoongi just shaked  his head  ' No , I can't able to attend college for few days because of the marriage and all . So what about you ? ' yoongi asked him .

' yeah , today I have an important meeting ' jungkook said . ' Then go , bye ' as he said and  pushed jungkook out of the door who was just sulking .

 " Love you . Bye " Yoongi told and gave a chaste kiss on jungkook' s cheek and rushed to close the door as he doesn't want  jungkook to see his red face . 

Jungkook just hummed and then turned back to his cold aura  after yoongi closed the door .

 Jungkook just grinned  .  ' Love ' ,  he just grimaced at the word as according to him ' love doesn't exist and it's just a waste of time ' and yoongi is just another toy who he  would throw   after getting bored .

Jungkook then took his car and went to the well known bar and sat down taking some shots . He saw how a girl was making her dress low so she could flash her chest to him . Jungkook took her waist and entered a room .

We could only hear grunts , groans and gasps inside the room . 

One side , one is happily  doing some housechores and planning  for dinner as he want to surprise him.  While on the other side , the other is pounding on a girl whose name he doesn't even know . 

____________________________________________________________________

Who do you think is yoongi's ex and what do you think about Jeon's real attitude ?

Jeon Jungkook 

26 yrs old 

Looks handsome and sweet , but never judge a book by its cover. 

Yoongi's husband