O16

" Jin hyung  ..... "

                   Yoongi and Jin are now in yoongi's  ( & Jungkook's ) room whereas Jin is teaching yoongi and yoongi listening to him as well as writing notes , Jin glances at yoongi at sometimes , without yoongi knowing , he and jin were sitting so close  each other , if yoongi looked up he and Jin could kiss .

                  Jin who saw their closeness doesn't want to loss his chance , so he tried to bend down more to kiss yoongi but before he could kiss yoongi , there was a noise of someone breaking something . Because of the noise yoongi turned his head towards the noise , Jin who saw yoongi turning his head he sighed softly and then glared towards the direction of the noise ,

" This guy who do he think to interrupt my moment,  aaahhhh  " jin groaned inside his head .

" Why the hell  did he break the pot , I can't with this guy " Yoongi mentally screamed at himself .

The one who broke was just grinning at yoongi and Jin like someone said a humorous joke to him , but if you clearly notice his face , you could say that what he did was something he doesn't fell bad ,

HuH,  take this fucker ,  for touching mine and trying to kiss my yoongi , I just want to snap your neck instead of breaking this "
Jungkook smirked in his mind .

Jungkook who was watching them for quite a few minutes , saw how Jin was crawling towards his yoongi  and yoongi who does'nt even care about their closeness , jungkook clenched his fist so hard that even his fingers are like going to break because of the pressure he is applying .

But the moment he saw how Jin was trying to kiss yoongi was the final straw for him , he didn't care about the pot he broke because he can buy as many as he wants but yoongi , there is only one and nowadays , yoongi is not even spending time with him like he did before or that gummy smile which he gives to him is also less or none .

Yoongi also dared to lie to him , he knew yoongi doesn't have  a  boyfriend cause he collected information about yoongi , he is the CEO  of Jeon Corp , so it is not difficult for him to obtain information  but what he can't understand is that why yoongi randomly kissed a man and declared as his boyfriend  . He knows yoongi likes him but now kissing someonelse .

He also collected  information about that man  ' Kim Taehyung ' Who is working as a general manager in Kim Corp . He also know that now that man is his husband's  friend and he also know that Kim man has an interest in his husband . Jungkook wants to deal with that man as in person because it is something jungkook's personal matter , so he want to deal it by himself .

But now seeing that there is another man who is also having an interest in his husband only makes Jungkook to load the bullet and to shoot it straight to these 2  man's  head , but he will show them who is the real winner here .

Without yoongi knowing , jin and jungkook glared at each other , before both of them  could do anything there was  a ringing of a phone could be heared , Jungkook saw it was his phone he went to his study to attend the call . Jin who saw jungkook's disappearing back just smirked at him "Yoongi would be mine "

Jin gently smiled at yoongi and started to clear the doubt that  yoongi had .

Yoongi who saw jin weird smirk just shook his head , he didn't care about that he started to ask for his doubt . But only if he had cared about that .

Jungkook 's study

Jungkook who saw his secretary calling him can't help but to go to his study to attend the call , he knew his secretary would
call him only if it's about any important thing. 

{● Jungkook's secretary : Italics + Bold }
{ ●Jungkook : Italics  }

"Hello sir  "

" Hmm "

"   Mr Namjoon has accepted our deal , sir "

" What !!! "

" yes sir , he has accepted to merge his new branch with ours Sir "

Jungkook is fucking happy now that he just wants to hug yoongi and pepper his face full of kisses , but before he could do anything , he was stuck there

"WHAT ?"

His secretary was bit scared as jungkook scared him by shouting through his phone .

" Sorry Sir but Mr Namjoon asked you to meet him in person not anyone else if you need this contract . "

Jungkook blinked , he is static for a moment before he slumped in his couch , this deal is important but yoongi is way more important to him , so he is going to make sure to take yoongi with him , if he doesn't want his husband to be corrupted by some  pests .

" ok , book 2 tickets to America for tomorrow "

He cutted the call and went back to their room . Jungkook is sure that  yoongi is his .

But only if he knew that there is not only 2 people but more who are waiting to take his as theirs .

_____________________________________________________

Jungkook and Namjoon are going to meet , what do you think it's going to happen ? Any idea ?  comment below