O1O

" I hate you , Jeon

Today , Jungkook is going to take a week off and going to spend his time with yoongi not only because it has been 2 weeks after their marriage and he was constantly avoiding yoongi and fucking others behind his back .

 But he also  wants to know yoongi better because he didn't know anything about yoongi,  he only knows his birthday Date and it was also because yoongi's birthday and their wedding were on the same date 9th March

Jungkook can't feel yoongi anymore , so he woke up and stretched his arms and looked at his other side but he frowned as there was no one at his side and if you looked closely you could say whoever slept there has woken up few hours ago . 

If before jungkook was sleepy now he is fully awake and rushed downstairs as he didn't want yesterday to be a dream . But as he approached the dinning hall he could hear some laughter and two people talking . 

 Jungkook  without caring he went inside , but when he went inside the room , he saw Sehun and yoongi  talking and eating their breakfast . As both of them didn't mind him and were in their own world .

Seeing this Jungkook  cleared his throat to gain attention from the sweet young man in which he succeeded . Yoongi upon seeing put on a sweet smile on his face , 

" kookie , when did you come .Sorry , I didn't notice but you're friend here is a good jokster and he also  knows many things kookie,  he was telling me some of his experience " Yoongi said excitedly to his husband .

Jungkook , who saw this can't help but to give yoongi a smile , as he saw how his husband is acting like a little child which is so cute to see . As he smiled towards yoongi , he didn't forget to send a glare towards his friend , whigh didn't go unnoticed by yoongi . 

Jungkook saw how Sehun responded to him with a smirk . Jungkook just went towards yoongi and hugged his waist tightly , to show Sehun whom yoongi belongs to .

Jungkook knew his friend very well , if he classified himself as a cruel and cunning person then you would have to understand what type of friends he would have.

Jungkook has to make Sehun stay away from yoongi as soon as possible . So the first step is to make him to get him out of this house .But before he could think of ways, 

" Sorry guys , I can't stay here more because my work is calling me , so i hope you guys could understand my situation " Sehun spoke . 

Hearing this Jungkook tried not to show his overally  excited state , he controlled his emotions and gave Sehun a disapproving look , 

" I thought I could spend more time with my friend , but since its work I know how important it is , so you should go as fast as possible

Jeon said but he can't help but to let the corner of his lips tug up . But his smile faded as yoongi began to speak , 

" ohh , Sehunnie,  I thought we could spend more time together  I will really miss you " Yoongi said and hugged Sehun who also hugged him in return . 

Jungkook  frowned upon seeing them this close and what he also couldn't understand is that how yoongi could behave this freely with Sehun if he didid'nt even know him for more than 24 hrs . Even with jungkook , yoongi was somewhat shy in many of their  meetings and it took him at least a week for him to be open minded with jungkook.  So , Jeon  can't  understand how suddenly yoongi could be so free with Sehun  even hugging him . 

" I will too missed your food yoonie " Sehun said to yoongi to which yoongi playfully glared at Sehun  , " You only miss my cooking not me ?" To which Sehun just laughed making yoongi laugh too .

As both of them again began to laugh and talk , they didn't notice how a man now is withstanding his anger and is trying hard not to strangle Sehun and he furrowed his eyebrows when he notice how Sehun called HIS husband as yoonie . 

There were 2 souls who were happily talking whire there were also a soul with fire his eyes to kill someone.  But all their things came to stop as they heard  horns ,

 " it's my cue to leave , bye kook , bye yoonie " Sehun said as he walked towards the car , but before entering he didn't forget to wink at yoongi to which yoongi just smiled.  

Jungkook didn't noticed their gestures , he was thinking about something . But h    to his senses as he felt someone poking his cheeks , when he looked , it was yoongi with a sweet smile  adorning his face , now only did he notice that  Sehun has already left , so it means he is going to be all alone with yoongi today .

As  he was getting excited , but his excitement went as soon as it came as yoongi finished speaking , he could only say ,

" What ? You're going to college today , I thought you took leave for three weeks

Yoongi shaked his head , " no kookie , it was for two weeks , so from today onwards I have to go to college , I have so many pending works , I have to complete it too . So bye kookie " Yoongi said as he gave jungkook a chaste kiss on his cheeks and started to go towards his car . 

As jungkook stood there and saw yoongi's car move away , there was a pain in his heart , he was so exited to spend time with yoongi but it seems yoongi has got some works . ' Maybe this how yoongi feels everytime he stood him up ' Jeon thought and went towards his bathroom to take shower. 

But what Jeon didn't notice is how yoongi whispered something into Sehun's ear when they hugged before  , 

" Thank you " ,

 to which Sehun just smiled . 

ON THE OTHER SIDE , 

Once yoongi went inside the car , his smile went away and now instead of happy aura there is a murderous aura , yoongi's eyes is now glaring at a photo of himself and is so called husband , he deleted the photo and Min yoongi swore ,  

"he will give everything jeon did to him back to him , he will make  Jungkook to regret for doing that to him. "

_____________________________________________

Now only yoongi's game has started and what do you think happened between Sehun and yoongi , any guess?