O12

Yoongi is now here standing in Mr Kim's office , he didn't know what is the reason but he only knew  that Mr Kim asked him to meet him . But when he arrived here , Mr Kim is no where to see . 

Yoongi was  standing there lazily thinking about something . So he didn't see when someone entered the room . The  man entered  now moved towards yoongi and pput his hands in his shoulders to which yoongi flinched and moved back . 

When yoongi came back from his panic state , he looked up to see who was that , sowhen his eyes met the eyes of Mr Kim,  he bowed his head in respect to which the other one just nodded , after few moments , 

" Mr Kim,  I was told that you wanted to meet me immediately,  can I know the reason Sir ? " He asked politely . 

" Yoongi  , you were absent for many classes , so i want to know the reason " mr Kim answered him . To which yoongi was dumbfounded he had told the principal about taking leave for two  weeks , but now Mr Kim is asking him , should he tell Mr Kim the real reason ?

After a thinking for a while he just shrugged and thought about telying the truth , " Sir,  the last week was my marriage , that's why I wasn't able to attend the classes , but if it's about the project I will assure you sir that I will finish it the next week and I will submit it

Mr Kim,  who heard that the beauty he had laid his eyes on this morning is already married , he was heartbroken but there was still hope because Mr Kim believes in fate and he thinks that  yoongi and him destined to each other . So he will fight for yoongi's affection , he doesn't care if yoongi is married or not .

Mr Kim after a moment of thinking , he began to speak,  

 " Yoongi , this is not only about project , you also have many to study which you couldn't able to understand unless you attend the classes , so I have planned to take extra classes just for you .

Yoongi who heard that was blank for a moment then a only a  " What ? " could be heard . He was going to refusee him that he doesn't want an extra class but then he thought for a moment maybe he could take this opportunity for avoiding jungkook.  

So he finally nodded to which Mr Kim gave him a sweet smile like he was the one who is so excited to spend time with yoongi . 

Yoongi finally could  able to escape from Mr Kim's clutches as he was asking  him some personal questions to which he just avoided because yoongi doesn't like people getting involved in his personal life . 

After some moment he took his phone and  messaged Mr Kim as he offered him to take him in his car as it was late but he politely refused him as he also came in a car to which Mr Kim just sighed and asked him to message once he get to the home 

 So he just send the message to Mr Kim aka Kim Seokjin , Mr Kim only asked him to call him jin hyung because he wants him to be comfortable with him, but he dosent know why Mr Kim want him to be comfortable with him because according to yoongi , he is nothing just  another one student for Mr Kim  , but he couldn'thelp but to agreen to that or else Mr Kim -  oops - jin hyung wouldn't leave him . 

After he send the message , he didn't wait for a reply skills when he scrolled through that he saw jungkook 's messages and calls , he just sighed and ordered some shots, yes ,  yoongi didn't went to the home but to the bar  , for now he doesn't want to see jungkook , after some minutes , he heard his phone ringging,  he didn't see the name , he just answered it lazily he was lititle intoxicated before he could speak,  he heard a voice shouting at him from the other side,  

" Where the hell are you , yoongi ?

After taking the phone away from his ear and saw the name " Jungkook "  , now yoongi is fucked up he didn't know what to tell him . Before he could speak he heard another shout from the other , 

" Be where you are yoongi , I will pick you up , don't you dare to mover from there "

 jungkook growled from the other side , before he could tell anything jungkook cutted the phone . He knew Jungkook could hear the music and people talking , but yoongi didn't feel guilty for making jungkook worried . 

Yoongi just sat there to think of some reason , while he was thinking he didn't see a man taking a seat next to him and ordered something for himself .

Both of them didn't see each other , since each of them was in their own world . 

__________________________________________

Mr Kim is our worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin 

Fourth male lead is also introduced  , there is only two  more to go .