O18

Jungkook is now in Mr. Kim's company , he didn't  take his secretary with him as he planned this to be his honeymoon with yoongi . So he doesn't want a third wheel between them . He tried very hard to persuade yoongi to come with him to America and in  which he succeeded .

Jungkook was really calm because he knew this agreement will go smooth . He is only nervous about how yoongi would take it if he find what he had planned . He was broken out of his thoughts when Mr.Kim's secretary spoke to him , " He is here , Sir " Jungkook just thanked him and went inside Mr.Kim's office .

" Oh Mr. Jeon , good to see you "  Mr . Kim stood from his chair and extended his hands to Jungkook who gave a polite smile in return and shook his hand . " Good to see you too , Mr . Kim " .

Mr.Kim just politely smiled at him and began to spoke , " We're going to business partners  ,  I think so it would be awkard if we go by our first name basis , so why can't we just reintroduce ourselves with our real names rather than with our first name basis  " Mr . Kim spoke and he reintroduced himself, 

" Hello , I'm Kim Namjoon , nice to meet you " Namjoon introduced himself while Jeon also reintroduced himself,  " I'm Jeon Jungkook,  nice to meet you too Mr.  Namjoon " .

After their introduction , they immediately began to talk about the future plans with the company,  about the gains and losses if they merge their company . After 3 hrs , both jungkook and Namjoon seemed to be satisfied with their discussions . Namjoon signed the contract , after reading it carefully  . Jungkook and Namjoon shook their hands as a seal for their agreements .

Jungkook  sighed happily , this thing went as smooth as he thought . Now he has all the time for himself to enjoy it with his Yoongi . But Namjoon seemed to have some other plans as he interrupted Jungkook who was ready to be escorted out of the Kim Corp  ,

" I heard that you recently got married , happy married life Jungkook " Namjoon spoke but jungkook doesn't know if it his just his ear or is it real but he could hear how Namjoon stressed the word marriage as well as he could also say he doesn't really mean it when he wished him . But Jungkook just put that thought back of his mind and politely smiled at Namjoon .

Before jungkook could tell anything  Namjoon interrupted him again but this time with an invitation , " I would love to meet your husband  , Mr Jungkook . Don't take it wrong , but I think so to  make some trust , we can allow my beloved to interact with your beloved , it would be like a family get together,  what do you think ?  "  Namjoon waited for Jungkook's response who seems to be in a thought process .

Jungkook  really does'nt like his private life to meddle with his business but talking about Kim's offer  , a family get together seems like  a nice thing for yoongi . He is sure yoongi will trust him after this family get  together and may be even love him back as he loved him .

Jungkook after  few minutes just nodded at Namjoon , saying that agrees to this family get together purposal .  Namjoon smile data jungkook showing his dimples . Jeon then made his way out of Kim corps . Namjoon who was watching Jeon going back to his car . He flashed a sly smile , ' everything is going according to my plan ' .

He then opened his phone and saw the photo of his beloved and sighed , how many times  has he craved to touch him like he touched him that night . He craves to make a cute family with him but everything went to drain as jungkook came between them .

But he thought  ' how stupid is this Jeon , he doesn't even know that his beloved and my beloved are the  same person ' .

  " You will be mine again , my yoongi "  Namjoon sighed as he gently ran his thumb over the photo of  his beloved .

____________________________________________________________________

A family get together ? Hmm sounds like many drama is going to happen let's see .

Other 2 character would be introduced in the coming chapters .