O2O

" What are you two doing ? " 

Johi exclaimed at the two men who were standing next to each other before the taller man could answer . Yoongi beated him and answered first , 

" We were just talking about the past things and how we should leave it aside and then focus on our present rather than   continuing the past " Yoongi  answered and then let out a little giggle at last and then took his cousin's hand and dragget her inside . 

He did'nt turn back to the other person while Johi was confused by his words but she just shook her head and let herself to be dragged by yoongi . 

Namjoon on the other hand , knew that those words were aimed at him but how can he tell yoongi that he was his past , his present and his future . He know it's wrong to force somone to love but his consience and morals ,  all diminishes when the thing is about yoongi . 

Yoongi just occupied a large part of his heart that he can't able to throw him,even  if he tried to forget the feelings , it felt like he was throwing apart his organs from his body . ' Why can't you feel my love , yoongi ? ' Namjoon thought as a wry smile etched on his face . 

Yoongi went inside the mansion and went towards the dinning table where many types of dishes were kept on the table . Yoongi sat down on one of the chair and saw Johi who took a seat next to jungkook . 

Yoongi was confused at first then he let go of it when he saw the food . He drooled at the sight of the food , it's not like he didn't eat , it's that he likes food that much . Then Namjoon also took the seat but next to yoongi . Yoongi didn't even notice Namjoon's close proximity with him . 

He noticed only when Namjoon wiped the grain sticking near his lips with his thumb . Yoongi frowned at that and looked at Namjoon , who just gave him a dimple smile accompanied with a " There was rice sticking  near your  lips " Yoongi  then looked towards Jungkook who was half sitting and half standing with a tissue paper on his  hand and glaring at Namjoon.  

Johi who saw the two men , who lookedlike going to kill each other , just gritted her teeth . " Why are they fighting for him ? He didn't even worth the time , you'll should fight for me not him " She yelled in her mind , but outside she put a smile on her face . 

Johi approached Jungkook who was now sitting and poking his food , she tried her best to ask him in an cute  voice , " Oppa,  why aren't you eating ? Is the food not good " She asked in a fake worry tone.  

Jungkook who heard the question just literally want to shoot the girl down because of his anger but he just gave a smile to her , and started eating his food . Johi,  thought Jungkook already began to like her . 

While on the other side Namjoon and Yoongi didn't care or Namjoon didn't care while yoongi showed a disgusted face , ' Really noona , in front of my  food ' . Yoongi only cared about his food ,  he didn't even care that now his cousin is flirting with his husband . 

Yoongi finally ate peacefully like in the old days , but now thinking about that now only he and his cousin are here while jungkook has called  Namjoon to talk about some ' matters ' probably company matters , yoongi thought . 

After few  hours of watching boring shows in  TV  and simply sitting , he heard Jungkook's voice . Both he and Johi ran out to see what was happening , they only saw Jungkook walking fastly towards them while Namjoon coming behind Jungkook but before he could ask what happened . 

He felt Jungkook's tight grip on his wrist and then dragging him towards their car . If yoongi is not mistaken he surely saw Namjoon's busted lips . 

' What the hell happened now ? ' 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

What do you think would have happened and  what do you think about Jimin's character in chap 19 ??

Then finally what do you think about Johi ?