O14

Yoongi was only little intoxicated , he could clearly see jungkook coming towards his seat in his peripheral vision . So he thought an idea at that moment and he didn't care about its after effects .

He saw Jungkook rushing towards him through the crowd , yoongi quickly turned towards the man who sat next to him and the next moment , both were kissing or yoongi kissing desperately while the other man's eyes widened looking at yoongi .

Yoongi knew Jungkook is seeing him and he also could see Jungkook is in rage and that's what yoongi want . He wants Jungkook to avoid him , ' I'm so genius ' Yoongi thought to himself .

But only if he knew this genius idea is only fueling the things in the future which only is going to make his life messed up.

As yoongi thought this is enough , so when he started to separate from the stranger . Suddenly the stranger began to kiss him more roughly , now yoongi's eye widened and the stranger smiled in the kiss .

Before the stranger could kiss him more , both of them were separated by a strong force and that strong force pushed the stranger back with a force. The stranger also stumbled back a few but not much .

However , now yoongi and Jungkook are seeing each other with different emotions .

On one side jungkook is in so much anger , the moment he saw how yoongi and that man were making out infront of him . He couldn't stand there and do nothing , that's why he pushed the stranger back , he would have killed him for touching what's his but before he could do anything yoongi blocked him .

Yoongi looked at jungkook eyes , he could clearly see the anger in his eyes and also some blue veins are also visible . Before he could speak , Jungkook took his wrist and began to pull him , yoongi showed some resistant to jungkook 's attempt which only fueled his anger .

Before jungkook could pull him more , another hand took a hold on his hand , when he saw who was it, it only made jungkook even more mad , before he could do anything , that stranger had sucessfully uncaptivated yoongi from jungkook's hold .

Before yoongi could thank him , he was again captivated but this time by that stranger . Yoongi didn't know whether he should be happy or scared right now.

Jungkook looked , how now the stranger has captivated his yoongi .

" Yoongi , come to me right now ,we have to go home " Jungkook said to yoongi or slightly yelled at yoongi.

Yoongi saw how that stranger was going to tell something before he could speak , yoongi spoke ,

" Sorry Jungkook , I can't , today I have promissed my boyfriend that I would spend the night with him " Yoongi looked at the stranger and then to jungkook .

Both the stranger and Jungkook frowned at yoongi's words both said unionly , " Boyfriend ?? ". The strangers voice was just a whisper so only yoongi could hear him as he was the one next to him . Yoongi took the strangers hand and joint his fingers with the stranger's .

Jungkook who saw their interlocked fingers can't help but to get mad .

" But we're married yoongi , you shouldn't go out with some random dude" Jungkook till now didn't believe yoongi , how could he believe if yoongi nor his parents never mentioned about this said boyfriend .

Before yoongi could speak , a deep voice meddled in their talk , " I'm not some random dude mister , I'm his boyfriend , didn't you hear that? " . Yoongi only blinked his eyes as he saw how now that stranger and Jungkook are looking like going to kill each other .

" If you're his boyfriend, I am his husband , can't you just breakoff with my husband and try not to cause any nuisance in our relationship. " Jungkook said to which yoongi responded .

" Jungkook, you don't have to cause such a scene because our marriage is nothing more than a contract marriage , I spent my two weeks with you just as my parents told , now I also have my things Jeon like you . So , sorry jungkook , but I won't break up with my boyfriend , just for someone "

Yoongi said with a slight smile and then finally showed jungkook a sweet gummy smile at the end of his speech at which jungkook frowned while the stranger also smiled but at yoongi . Yoongi felt that the stranger tightened his hold on his hands .

Jungkook tried to control his emotions which he did some what . Jungkook just nodded at yoongi and then smiled at yoongi and grimaced at that stranger . " I'm sorry yoongi , I was just worried that something bad happened to you that's why I lashed out at you , im again sorry and about your boyfriend i didn't know that you had a boyfriend , maybe me and your boyfriend could be a good friends , What do you think ? "

Yoongi didn't know what to say "HuH - " again that deep voice of that stranger cutted his speech , " I think it's good idea , 'cause who didn't want to be a friend with your boyfriend's husband " the stranger said in a sarcastic tone .

Jeon who just laughed at that without any emotion , " yes you're right , who wouldn't be . May I introduce myself , Jeon Jungkook , yoongi's husband " He stressed the word husband.

The stranger also introduced himself , " Kim Taehyung , yoongi's boyfriend , now if you please , could you move aside , me and my boyfriend has some plans for tonight" . The stranger who now came to known to be Kim Taehyung took yoongi's hands and dragged him out of the bar under jungkook's watchfull eyes .

Jungkook saw the disappearing back of his husband and that man . He grinned slyly like a fox ,

" You dont know who you're messing with KimTaehyung . Let's see how many days you're relationship is going to last .Yoongi will came back to me again . He will be mine again . "

Jungkook smiled but this time a calm smile , a calm as before a storm . Because Jungkook is sure , yoongi is his and he is not going to let someone take him from him .

____________________________________________________________________

I don't feel sorry for jeon in this fic and what do you think about Taehyung ???