O27

"Shit" , yoongi exclaimed as he sat up quickly making his headache to shot up . Yoongi sat on the bed with both his hands holding his temples as his headache was so worse now but at the same time as he was so caught up in his hangover , he didn't notice that someone has entered the room .  Only when he heard the other talking did he notice that he was not in his room .

yoongi looked up at the other who now had a tired smile etched on his face with a visible dark circles under both of his eyes , ' it seems like he didn't sleep well ' ,yoongi thought to himself .While the other carefully placed the hangover soup on the table and now directed his attention towards a pale yoongi . Seeing his pale condition Taehyung was worried . "Taehyung-ah , didn't you sleep yesterday ? "

"I did . But before asking about me , here we should ask about you , are you alright yoongi ?" . To which yoongi gave him a strained smile as if  showing the other that he was alright and that he didn't he have to worry about him . Taehyung who saw that smile knew that yoongi has clearely remembered the night , so he doesn't want to pry into that even more making yoongi sad , so he left that matter untouched for now .

As both of them just sat there in an awkward silence until yoongi exclaimed seeing the time . "Shit , it's late , I have to go now " yoongi stood up quickly but immediately sat down as his headache shot up again because of his quick pace ."There , there ... drink this first " ,Taehyung said as he took the cup and helped yoongi to drink that . Yoongi drank that quickly eventhough its bitter , he managed to gup it down his throat .

While on the other side , Taehyung looked at yoongi and saw how his adam apple moves up and down while he was drinking the soup . Seeing this Taehyung can only think about yesterday's event , just thinking about that  , it makes his body hot ."Fuck.." , Taehyung murmured and gasped lightly as he felt something rise . 

While yoongi who heard his gasp looked at him , but then shrugged out as he saw Taehyung just stood there and nothing happened . Seeing that his headache was now cooled down a little , he wanted to go to his home as he doesn't want  to trouble taehyung more than he did .  so after a lot of time he somehow convinced taehyung to drop him in his house ,as Taehyung didn't allow him to go by taxi . 

Taehyung reluctantly dropped yoongi at Jeon's house but not before giving a hug to yoongi who was suprised by the sudden hug but then he relaxed into the hug and he let Taehyung to hug him . Even though he didn't notice how taehyung was smelling him like he was his oxygen nor the way the other showed a possessive stature towards him .

Finally after a long time , yoongi made Taehyung to leave  waving him a goodbye as he then entered the house .But the moment yoongi went in , everything was dark , as like no one has ben there for a day even the blinds were tightly shut , even in this morning .Yoongi didn't have much thoughts about it so he moved towards the switches to on the lights .

However , the moment yoongi on-ed the lights , he was suprised as well as shocked to see a  disheavled Jungkook  with a gift box on the table , while the other things in the room were broken except the gift box and 'their' photos . but what made yoongi to be scared was how Jungkook looked at him with so much anger in his eyes while he gave him a cold smile,

                                                        "I was waiting for you darling ....

_________________________________________________________

helloooooo guys , how are u all ? i just started my college that's why i wasn't able to update but don't worry i will try to update from now on , btw happy new year guys 

byeeeeeee......