O17

Yoongi is now fucking sleepy , he didn't get time to sleep in the plane . He is also hella worried that he is going to miss his classes again but he is not that much worried as before as he has Jin now , who is now happily taking personal classes for him . 

Yoongi looked towards his side as he felt a tight grip on his hand , it was Jungkook . Yoongi tried to free himself but that obnoxious guy just tightened his hold more as yoongi tried to free himself . Yoongi felt like his wrist would be broken if Jungkook gripped his hands more tighter , so he gave up to save his hands . 

Jungkook who saw that yoongi has given up in freeing himself , loosened his grip lightly and gave a sweet smile at yoongi who only scowled at  him . Jungkook thought yoongi's scowling face  was cute . Jungkook then glared at his surroundings ,mainly the redge aired guy who was s just lookingredients ta his yoongi without taking his eyes off , he was trying to eat him up with his eyes . 

Yoongi is like a magnet , who attracts both men and women towards him . " Should I lock him up so no one will see him other than me " 

Jungkook thought of this many times but he didn't take seriously but from these , he wants to seriously think about it . 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was now glaring at his surroundings , when he felt that jungkook's grip is getting tighter than before , he left a pained moan which made Jungkook to break off  from his thinking and to look at Yoongi . 

He quickey left his hands as he saw how now a  purple bruise is forming on his pale skin . Yoongi has a very delicate skin , so it makes him easily vulnerable to such simple things . 

Jungkook who saw that purple bruise was feeling fucking guilty for making that bruise on his beloved's hand . He saw yoongi entering inside their assigned car , he also slowly entered the car . The car was silenced with a awkward silence , none of them try to break this or Jungkook who was trying to talk but yoongi would cut him off with a single word . 

After a long hours ridings , they finally reached their destination . Yoongi thanked the driver and entered the mansion , this mansion also belongs to Jeon . Yoongi really likes the outlook of this mansion . 

Jungkook who saw yoongi admiring one of his mansion , just chuckled . Does yoongi know that he is more beautiful than the mansion he admire ? 

Jungkook has a set of plan in his mind to enjoy his time with yoongi . Since lately yoongi has been  avoiding him and he even lied to him that he has a Boyfriend.  He didnt know why yoongi is doing this , but he wanted to change all of this for that he would use this time in America . 

After his meeting with the CEO of Kim Corp,  he will spend all his time with yoongi in these 3 days . He also planned this as a honeymoon , since they didn't have  a proper honeymoon,  which was also because of him , which still he deeply regrets it . 

But still it's not late yet , he could sum up  those days with these days . Jungkook thinking about this smiled from ear to ear , he didn't even know when they entered the mansion and when yoongi went towards the guest room and immediately locked the room so Jungkook wouldn't disturb him . 

Jungkook would clear the misunderstanding that yoongi has on him and would happily spent his day as a couple . 

But only if Jungkook know that once his meeting with the CEO of Kim Corp ,  would only make their lives as a hell. 

_____________________________________________________

What do you think will happen in the meeting ? Any guess ?