OO4

"What the hell do you want Namjoon ?

The other line just chuckled as he knew yoongi very well , " Hello to you too , yoongi " He replied in a sarcastic tone . 

Yoongi on the other hand is only getting more irritated by hearing his voice , " If you don't have anything to say I will cut the - " but before that Namjoon interrupted him.

" I just want to wish you for your marriage life , my dear yoonie " Yoongi could clearly hear how namjoon stressed the word marriage and he could also clearn hear his disdain through his words . 

" Thank you for your consideration Mr Kim , but I don't know that we are that close to use such intimate names so I would ask your pardon to never call me with such digusting names ever " . 

The other line again chuckled but this time with amusement " yeah , you're right I shouldn't call you that Mr Min - " before yoongi could give a  triumph smile Namjoon once again spoke ,

" Instead I should have called you Mrs Kim . Now I'm thinking about that isn't Kim yoongi is  more suitable than Jeon yoongi  , babe

Yoongi could imagine Namjoon's smirk plastered on his face  by this time but before yoongi could give him a comeback to him . Namjoon's next sentence seized him in his place , 

" And about closeness , don't you  remember that winter night when you were begging me to be deep inside you and to fuck you senseless.  Should I make you remember it yoonie?

Namjoon spoke but this time in a serious tone and his last  sentence sounded like a threat to yoongi . 

Yoongi regained his senses  and readied himself to speak to Namjoon in a calm tone eventhough he was very nervous because what Namjoon told was true he can't refight him , so first of all he shouldn't  show Namjoon his weakness,  so he tried to be as calm as possible. 

" Namjoon , that night was  a mistake you nor me wasn't in right sense when we did that . We were highly intoxicated ,  so i would recommend that we should behave like it never happened it would be best for both of our lifes. Moreover , you have  my cousin as your  girlfriend who loves you more  than anything . So please at least for her sake we should be behave like it never happened and go on with our lifes  joon , please understand " . 

Yoongi really regret that night  which should have never happened but it somehow happened but we shoudn't hang around that we should let it go .

While on the other side , Namjoon who is known for his calming aura has now completely turned into a dragon after hearing the love of his life  asking him to forget everything happened  between them . He angrily yelled in the phone , 

"  I have never loved your cousin yoongi , she was just a mere thread to link you with me . I loved you forever yoongi and I only loves you and will love you . No one else has place in my heart not even your cousin  . You're  only mine  , min yoongi . Be happy with your short marriage life because soon you will be with on my side  as Kim yoongi . " 

Short after that Namjoon cutted the call . While on the other side yoongi was fully immersed into Namjoon's words hat he didn't even notice tears running through his cheeks . 

' Only if that night never happened ' He thought to himself .

On the other side , you could hear a 'BAAM ' Namjoon again broke his phone in anger . While he was cursing under his breathe he heard a knock . 

" Come in

A man in a black suit appeared in front of him and gave him a brown file, 

 " Sir, here is the information about Mr Jeon Jungkook  "

" Thank you , you may go now  " He spoke in his cold voice.

 He sat on the couch present in his office and began to read the  brown file . Not long ago , but the corner of  his lips tugged upwards in a perfect curve , ' Interesting

" He doesn't deserve you , my dear yoongi  " He spoke to himself . 

Kim Namjoon 

Kim Namjoon 

28 yrs old 

Brilliant,  iq 148 , handsome and loves yoongi  so much

Yoongi's cousin's boyfriend