OO6

Yoongi just pouted  on what lisa told him about jungkook.  It's not that  he didn't believe  her but instead want to make sure that she is right because he doesn't want to  reject a nice guy like jungkook just because of some rumours . 

Min yoongi has a habit that if he did'nt see something with  his own eyes itself  then he wouldn't belive anyone unless he sees with his own eyes , even if it's God he won't believe it unless he sees it with his own eyes . 

Looking at the time now only did he realise it , it's already ' 13 : 00 ' .  He hastily made his way towards the bathroom to take a shower , for now he has kept lisa's and Namjoon's words and threats aside to concentrate on his now task . 

While on the other side , 

    " Scram "  a cold voice could be heard ringing through the whole  floor but no one said anything because they knew their boss is always like that . But they would never tell it to anyone because telling to someone is equal to calling the deathe bed by yourself.  

" Y-yes Sir " a girl's squeaky  voice could be also heared. The girl hurriedly did her dress and went out of the room . Before she could go she heard a voice , 

" there's something on the corner of your mouth , girl "  the girl just blushed and went out without glancing at the male who told her . 

" Long time no see , Jeon " jungkook turned his head to the source of the voice . So his lips adorned a smirk,

" You too , Sehun"  so the male now whose name is Sehun just smiled at his 'bff' . 

" Sorry man , I was'nt able to attend your marriage " for which jungkook laughed . 

" you know me Sehun ,  so why are you even trying ? "To which the other party just laughed .

  " Well , well , I  thought you are changed because according to the information I got you're treating your husband like a prince and you're in love with him,  ha

Jungkook grimaced his face at that sentence , " Me in  love , this Jeon Jungkook in love ,  you gotta be kidding me , who even told you those bullshits . " 

Sehun just laughed at his friend and then spoke " maybe they were wrong . By the way I have never seen you're husband . How will he look like , I'm so curious ? " Sehun just rambled.  

Jungkook took his phone and opended his gallery and showed the photo of yoongi who was sleeping at that time  .  He may be called as creep  but he don't care . 

Sehun who saw that photo just blinked and an inaudible 'wow' could be heared .

 Sehun swore he  really have never seen someone like yoongi in his life , he is snowy white , natural red lips and cute button nose , feline's eyes and his pouty lips which makes him to think of how would it taste if he kissed him . 

Jungkook , who saw his friend's reaction just grinned in amused . He saw how Sehun eyefucked his 'husband ' . It's not like he didn't care but his pride and ego made him to act like he didn't care . He kept aside all the new feelings he had and spoke to his friend , 

" seeing you this much curious  about a person , I think so , I will give you a chance with him , what do you think about at that ? " Sehun looked at jungkook with wide eyes  , 

" What , are you for real ? You will give him to me ? " Sehun asked happily . 

" for one night , I will give him to you for one night " jungkook said amusedly at his friend who is now behaving like a 3 yrs old . 

Eventhough,  Jeon tried not to show it but there's a dull ache in his heart and he didn't know why though . 

But he put aside his heartache and other feelings  and started to talk with his friend whom he didn't saw for years. 

______________________________________________

I myself hate Jeon in this fic.  He is so sick .

What doyou think about him ?

Sehun 

26 yrs old 

Handsome but cunning 

Jeon Jungkook 's friend