Eighth day in hospital

Next morning when Penny woke up, her thoughts were still going crazy after what she heard yesterday about her history. She still didn't totally understand her mother has been living since she thought she was dead and she has been having her mother all this time by her side in the character of her aunt. However Penny couldn't deny now she slowly began to belive it was truth she began to be slowly overwhelmed by happiness either.

After longer moment Penny turned her head a little to notice a plate with breakfast was already standing on bedside table. She strenghtened herself up to sit on bed, slightly feeling her shoulder when she put too much force on her right side by accident. She clenched her teeth to keep herself from groan, but pain quickly passed. Then she slowly reached for a plate by her left hand. Thanks to Sam's help in exercise using her left arm as she used to use her right one before her accident, now Penny slowly could do daily exercise on her own. So she mamaged to take plate and eat few sandwiches just before Diana came.

"Hi" she waved her hand at welcome. "How are you?"

"I'm fine" Penny replied, however it wasn't total truth she still had a choas in her head.

"Nice to hear that" Diana smiled, asking by a gesture on chair next to Penny's bed. When Penny nodded her head, Diana took a seat. "I also have few good news for you" she announced.

"I'm all ears" Penny cheered up.

"Firstly, it is your last whole day here, doctor Jenkins decided you're finally well enough to go home, however he ordered me to tell you some rules. You have to take lots of rest, take your arm and shoulder easy as probably doctor Laury said  to you yesterday too, didn't she?" Penny nodded her head in agreement, Diana continued. "And it will be the best if someone could look after you, as for security" Diana winced at Penny, when she felt how her cheeks burned her slightly. "And if something bother you about your health here is a phone to me" Diana gave Penny a small card with written on black phone number.

"Thank you" Penny put the card in her phone. "You said that youhad few good news for me and you still said only one, didn't you?"

"The next is" Diana's cheeks became a little redder. "Tony and I made things out and he asked me to be his girlfriend again" the nurse announced joyfully.

"It is great. Did you agree?" Penny smiled curiously.

"Yes" Diana cheered up once again. Suddenly Penny's phone interrupted them. Penny reached for it and immediately smile shone in corner of her mouth when she read who it was. "I'll better go I have still something to do and I don't want to make you uncomfortable, talk in peace" Diana wished when she closed the door after herself.

"How she could know it is you?" Penny asked herself, taking deep breath before she answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hi, Penny. How are you?" man's voice asked caringly by a phone.

"I'm fine, Sam" Penny replied, however even Sam by a phone recognized anxiousness in her voice.

"Something is wrong, isn't it?" He asked worriedly and Penny couldn't help her laughter, Sam knew her too well. He could hear something was bothering Penny evern if he didn't see her at that moment.

"No, everything is slowly going to be perfect" Pennt forced her voice to be more cheerful. "Diana, you remember her, talked with me a moment before you called. More importantly, she told me doctor Jenkins is going to let me leave hospital tommorrow."

"Perfect" Penny imagined Sam's big smile, which she almost heard in this one simple word, and that made her smile brightly as well. "It is good thing I have whole day shift today along with Ellie, so I or we, I'm not sure what Ellie is up to, will come to take you back to Pontypandy. I guess you want it that way, don't you?"

"Sam, it is great plan" Penny praised gratefully. "But better leave Ellie in Pontypandy instead take her to Newtown and back" Penny suggested playfully.

"You know it will be hard, she slowly become determined to come with me. Moreover she is stubborn to make sure it won't turn bad for any of us, but I guess she is a problem there" Sam joked, but he wasn't as secure with his talk as he thought when he found himself quiet ace in fire station.

"I heard it" Penny heard how Ellie complained grumphily near the speaker. Both Penny and Sam wanted to comment it in some way, but a fire bell interrupted Sam, so he had to end the call and Penny began to count minutes to next day.

Hello everyone! Here is a almost last chapter of Penny's visit in hospital, but it is not the end of this story, don't worry;)
As a little fun fact, I planned to add a case of Teresa here as well, but I decided it won't be too good right now, but be prepared to still read something about it.
Now have a nice time;)