vows

"Merlin !" Harry whispered as charles closed his eyes and ran back. The thing - basilisk dropped out of the statues mouth hitting the floor with a weird think and started uncoiling itself.

"Kill them" tom hissed.

Harry didn't even remembered to close his eyes as the the snake known as king of serpents hissed lowly barrings it large poision dripping fangs at them.

"No" he hissed. "You wont harm anyone."

To his immerse surprise the basilisk closed his mouth and harry barely escaped looking directly at its eyes.

"Stupefy." The red light of spell shot past him and at charles who flew to the wall he was standing against and them slumped down unconscious.

"Controlling a basilisk bounded by blood" tom's voice didn't helped his extremely fast beating heart. "You, harry potter, are either very powerfull or ......" The ghost hummed while harry kept his eyes on the hard poisonous green scales of the great serpent.

"I will let you leave potter along with that foolish brother of yours and the red read blood traitor." Harry after being a slytherin for two years knew the approaching word and he wasn't disappointed. "But."

"You must feed me with your magic, I won't consume your soul as I did with ginerva weasley. I will free you the second I rise back to power." Harry blinked this looked very easy only if there wasn't a confused basilisk looming over his head.

"A vow then ?" What ? He was a slytherin too.

Tom riddle chuckled, "you were sorted right, harry potter. I, tom marvolo riddle under the guidance of lady magic give you my vow that I won't consume your soul till the date you feed my soul magic and I shall free you the day my original self rises to power."

A thin string of immensely grey almost black magic bonded itself around harry's wrist before it dissapearred but harry felt it - around his heart combined with the chains in his chest.

"You can touch her now." Tom looked more solid then before the edges weren't blurry but not solid too. "She is getting old and needs to sleep." He watched as the solid tom walked toward the serpent and touched its scales. Or well her scales.

"Return to your sleep the serpent of greatest four." Tom hissed and the great serpent nodded. To harry's surprise (again) the space between the state's legs opener and the serpent slithered back.

He heard a cough; ginerva weaseley was waking up, her skin was slowly returning to its original colour.

"Enervate your twin." Tom spoke to him sounding more clear. "And escape, he wont remember you."

Harry hastily picked up the wand and did as told confounding ron again as he escaped. He had decided when he layed on his bed at night, tom was a master planner and he had planned something very viscous - something that would change harry's life - for good or worse he didn't knew.

****

Another short chapter because second year ends here. We now have an alias. What has tommy boy planned for ickle harry ?