granger

Hermione jean granger.

It was the name her father had given her when they had adopted her.

And never hid the fact from her and how could he ? Her mother rubbed that she was an adopted girl on her face twice a day. To impress her mother, she had befriended books, started talking like adults, never completed a single show of cartoon. But she was never impressed.

For jean granger, hermione was and had always been a nuisance. The cards which hermione drew on mothers day went to fire unopened, she was never applauded for grades only berated.

Her father tried to improve her conditions because he loved her, he loved her and she loved him but she knew he loved his wife more after all hermione was just a child adopted to fulfill the criteria and getting family money.

She was denied chocolate from young age, she had to keep her grades up, speak three languages fluently.

But she was always unwanted and it became more clear to her when suddenly a woman with grey hair had knocked on their door on her tenth birthday just before her parents were leaving for work.

She thought she would find home in wizarding world where people like her would be considered freak by society. She had been wrong. She was a freak in muggle world and wizarding world too.

She had read about the great harry potter and albus dumbledore. But she never met him or saw him till he sat on the stool and got sorted to slytherin.

Teachers nad professors were very happy with her work but not her classmates, they were just jealous she had decided and continued that is till two months.

On hearing the foul words from mouth of ron Weasley, she had broken down and cried and endangered herself. When cahrles and ron had she'd her, she thought she owed them her life and she trued to pay the debts by endangering herself more, helping them with home works and listening them that against harry potter and slytherins.

About Slytherins, she understood because many of them trued to curse hermione. Shielding charm was first thing hermione had to learn on her own.

She haad thought that she would return home with first grade but harry potter had beat her to it. He had claimed the first place much before she could. She had returned home with her results and a smile on her face only to be mocked at.

"We should have dropped you back at orphanage." Were her mother's words as the lady tore her result into several pieces.

Yes, second year she had a little crush on their defence against dark arts teacher but it made her feel .... Humane. She had spent her time aggressively studying because she was scared. Scared of during before achieving something.

She had been ambitious. Always. Rhe hat had considered placing her in slytherin she had asked for gryffindor because albus dumbledore had been in that house.

When she was surprised by those bulbous yellow eyes, her last thought was; what if she had been slytherin ? Furst mudblood in slytherin !

When she had woken up from her enduced petrification, she had felt physical pain in her chest which no else had felt. It was weird and it was constricting.

Second year, she had returned with no grades and her mother had locked her in her room. She had been so happy when the summer holidays had ended that she had forgotten about the pain in her chest.

Untill she stated practicing magic again, once it had been so painfull that she had forgotten how to breath and had taken shelter in library to find about those chains. Only to interact with harry potter. Or well trying to.