His Wine 5

"So, that's how this whole stupid and fucked up thing started? I-I-just can't fully comprehend it. This is just
so...beyond the things I live before. But I need more answers...and you have to answer i---"

"Ikinalulungkot kong hindi ko yan masasagot pero huwag kang mag-alala at hayaang si Mardav and magpatuloy sa naumpisahan ko" he said and stood off, I just want to open my mouth but he just went out into thin air that almost shock me.

I looked at the guy he was referring to and saw him politely smiling at me and felt a little awkward.

"What the fuck you're smiling at?!" I yelled and his smile disappears. His innocent face doesn't suit his pale skin.

"Si-simula nung nawala si Master Ambrosio, si Ama ang namahala sa Croatia de Filipina" Oh, he can talk?

'"Your dad? What's his connection to my dad?!" I asked furiously.

"Ang aking ama ay ang taga-silbi ng iyong ama. Nangangamba na mawala ang aming angkan dahil sa isang sakit, nakipagsundo ang ninuno ko sa ninuno mo na bigyan ng pangalawang buhay ang kapalit nun ay pagsilbihan kayo hanggang sa katapusan ng mundo kung hindi to namin gagampanan ay mawawala rin kami. Dahil ikaw ang bagong henerasyon ako ang taga-silbi mo, Master" he answered.

I almost laugh the hell out.

"Sure, you can stick with me the hell you want. I just want you to answer me everything that I asked."

"Ang misyon ko ay siguraduhing gagampanan mo ang misyon mo." He abruptly said.

Mission, mission, mission. Fuck with that mission.

"Just fucking let me understand everything before that!" I'm frustrated.

"Paumanhin, Master"
.
.
.
[Please Vote & Share your thoughts!]