His Wine 24

I woke up with a headache. As my vision turns vivid, I saw Mardav's pretty face before me.

"Blase? Ayos ka lang ba?" He said in an angelic tone.

No matter how he hurt me last night I can bring myself to hate him. I love him.

"I just want to understand Mar"

"Mas mabuting hindi mo na ito malaman para rin sayo to!" Aniya.

"What? Why were you people keeping secrets and alibis it is for own good? Don't I deserve trut—"

I didn't finish my last word with his lips filled mine as if it is his.

My anger just went down instantly because of that.

He hold in my cheeks and rest forehead against each other.

"Patawad Blase, Sasabihin ko sayo sa tamang panahon." Aniya that calms me.

"If it's you, then I am willing to wait"

After bidding goodbye to the guard, we rode on a taxi. Mardav is as excited to the world as ever. Luckily, I found some cash from the room before leaving.

When went out from the taxi, I become concern with Mardav. What if his dad's potion will not work?

I cover him as possible from the 7:00am sun but instead he just let move it and I notice in that instance when the sun hits his skin it shines and he never burns but sparks that make my mouth form in 'o'

His face were sun-kissed but damn I want to kiss him more.

"See, ayos lang ako!" He smiles and jumps like a kid while watching his own skin reflects the sun.

We're now in front of my house and suddenly the gate clings that made Mardav and hurriedly hides behind the bush while me still frozen.

I just can't stop seeing this someone in front of me.

Weng...