His Wine 15

As swords clenching, I can't stop looking at Mardav's face. And in a split-second, he again pointed the tip of his sword at throat.

"Blase!" His brows crossed and I found them cute.

"Ilang linggo na tayo, at alam kong ilang araw nalang bubuo na ang buwan. Kailangan natin tong matapos!" Aniya.

"Ugh, lets just cool off. Kapagod maging savior niyo!" I kid.

"Ahh, so back-out kana?!" He said with grins.

"Stanton never back out. What I mean is that, I'm a vampire after all. Should you test my strengths or like me turning into a paniki"

"Ano? Hindi tayo nagiging ganyan! Hahaha Pano ito!" He said and out of my sense he suddenly tickles me that made me lose my balance that lean my body in the grass while him above me and our face is an inch away.

I looked at his eyes and they were shining than ever.

"Have you ever been fall in love Mardav?!" I asked out of nowhere.

Before he could open his mouth a man calls his name, his ama—Marianito.

He suddenly went to his composure and help me get up. And in an instant he starts bowing again before going to his dad which was lost a hell weeks ago.

As I look at them Marianito is furious. When his eyes meet mine he suddenly bows and take Mardav with him out of the place.

He suddenly shows up after weeks. What's with him now?
.
.
.
[Please Vote & Share your thoughts!]