His Wine 37

As I put the white flowers in Mardav's tomb I can't stop the tears that fall down my cheeks.

"Ano and gagawin mo Blase?" asked Marianito whose now in my back, a question I never thought of an answer.

"I don't know, finish college?"

"Salamat sa lahat ng sakripisyo mo, tunay an iba ka sa iyong mga ninuno." I slowly faced as I wiped the tears.

"Marianito, I request you to guide the people though you may no---"

"Ikinagagalak ko po ito" he cutted with bow that make me smile.

"Thank you, just for you to know I love Mardav. I promised to avenge him but it's a fight I can't win and funny is that in the midst of this hardship I am thinking of asking for your blessing."

"Wala along problems kung sa ganun Blase, kung may kapangyarihan lang along buhayin siya, ginawa ko na---"

"Ito'y hindi mo na kailangan" We are frightened to the one whose speaking.

"Gabrielle!" in unison and we both bow down in his presence.

"What are you doing here?"  I asked, he wears in a casual dress and no wings.

"Narinig ng panginoon ang iyong daing at narito ako upang tuparin ito." I don't know what he was saying but he went in front of the tomb lend his hand to it and in a miraculous way a hand grab and slowly it shows Mardav.

I felt my mouth hang open as I am stunned in his beauty. His cheeks were pink, he's delicately white, and his delectable rosy lips. I can't believe it.

When he opens his eyes it automatically landed on me. "Blase!"

I have no time for words and hurriedly went to him and give him a hug and a deepest, passionate kiss.

"I miss you" I said in my breathe.

"Ako rin" he answered and give him a hug again. 

"Thank you, Gabrielle" I said to Gabrielle, he nods and a pair of wings shows up before going up to heaven.

"Pa!" Mardav shouted and goes for his father for a hug.

Thank you god.

[vote, share, comment]