His Wine 17

My heart aches as I saw Mardav crying. This is his vulnerable side.

I slowly touch his cheeks so he can face me. I saw the countless in his face and I wipe those with my thumbs.

"Saying 'Ayos ka lang' is not maayos at all but I want you to know that I'm always at your side."

Despite the redness of his eyes, I saw them sparkles with a lit of joy.

And I can stop my heart from beating. I want to hold him so much so that he can feel my security, I wanna kiss him so bad to let him feel I'm here.

As his eyes plead for sympathy, I cannot just stop myself from leaning closer to him and kissing him passionately with lips.

We're both shock but I felt his hands caping in my nape and deepening it more.

I suddenly withdraws from kissing him when we both taste the metallic liquid that sooner tastes way more than any wine due to the arousing of a sharp thing. A sharp what?!

I saw his mouth bleeding with two pairs of fangs.

"Mardav, you-you're bleeding and your teeth!" I point his mouth in my horror.

"Bla-Blase, ikaw rin!" Aniya, I slowly touch my teeth and it is indeed true. I felt my teeth enlrage and sharp.

"I never thought of these things, since we we're a cursed vampires!"

"Ako rin, at ngayon ko lang to nakita. Bakit kaya?!" Aniya.

Is it because of our intimacy? Or the feeling of longingness? Whatever triggers it, it's the best!

"Aayos ka lang ba? Did I hurt you?" Aniko.

"Hindi, ikaw ba?" He asked and I showed him thumbs up.

Waah! This makes us real vampires!

As soon as the blood I get from Mardav dried out, the fang went out too. So there's must be a connection.

And so did to Mardav, he loses his fangs as well as my blood went out from his mouth.

"Is it the lack of real blood vanishes our capabilities of being a vampire?"
.
.
.
[Please Vote & Share your thoughts!]