His Wine 29

We were in the dining area, drinking the wines before us. I'm beside with Mardav and his father in front of us.

I notice that his father didn't take a sip but it didn't matter cause Mardav is making funny stories and I can't stop laughing.

"Kamusta ang lakad?" His dad suddenly interrupts.

"Actually ama, may sasabihin si Master sa inyu"

He's here again calling me Master and it aches me cause I feel so distant from him but anyways, what the fuck is he talking about?

I asked him 'what' in a whisper, he just chuckled and motioned he's hand as if he was struggling someo—what the fuck!

"Wala po!" I hurriedly answer when I get what he means.

I punch his side slightly and the moron tickles me in response I can't just let him do that and we both do that until the room is full of chuckles and laughter, he's so silly that I didn't notice happy tears assembled in my eyes.

"Ehem!" Bigla kaming napatigil when his dad interrupts again.

"Master, pwede bang mag-usap muna kami ni Mardav?" His tone is serious and I don't want what happened last time. I suppose to stop him but Mardav calms my hands with his.

And they both walked out. What's this time?!

After minutes of walking, they came back and the happiness on Mardav's face was gone and with worry.

I stood up and want to protest but his father suddenly calls me.

"Master, kailangan nating mag-usap"

Mardav is facing the floor and he can't even look me in the eyes. What the fuck is happening?!

"Sundan mo ko" his dad added.

No matter how I want to talk to Mardav, my feet just followed his dad.

We went at the back of the Mansion, the hell we're doing here?!

"What the heck? Anong gagawin natin dito?" I started.

"Gusto kong ipakita sayo ang ama mo."
.
.
.
[Please Vote & Share your thoughts!]