Diagon Alley

After what seemed like forever July 31st arrived, we were going to Diagon Alley! And tomorrow I would go to school! I woke up quite excited that morning throwing the covers off me and picking out a outfit to wear.

I slipped on a green long sleeved shirt, and put on a black and green plaid skirt, I tucked my shirt into the skirt and slipped on some black flats  to complete the outfit.

I put on the necklace Draco had given me brushed my hair into a braid then headed down for breakfast.

I could hear the voices of Father, Mother and Draco speaking before I got into the dining room. I took my seat and picked up some food.

Father was reading the Profit, per usual. We didn't make to much conversation as we ate, but then Father spoke.

"We will be going to get your school supplies today, so behave yourselves" He said but I noticed that while he spoke his eyes seemed more fixed on me than my brother, but I brushed it off. I had always been a bit more rebellious than Draco but that was more in private was it starting to show?

We nodded then continued on with our meal, Father didn't speak another word for the rest of breakfast.

Once we'd finished Draco and I headed back upstairs to get our list of supplies.

Mine was waiting promptly on my desk crisp and clean as ever, I picked it up and neatly folded it into my pocket.

I headed back downstairs and after a couple minutes we were all there, I then held onto Mother while we apparated.

I looked around at the wonderful sight that lay before my vary eyes, I gaped in awe it was just so, so magical! Many people were walking around probably doing the same as us.

We headed to Gringotts to our vaults, we all had separate vaults, Father had made it so that both I and him would have a key to my vault and that both him and Draco would have one to Draco's. We packed out our amount of needed money then headed off.

~~

Draco and I were at Madame Malkins, he was getting fitted while I waited because I needed different robes because I was female. I was sitting swinging my legs back and forth while I waited. Just then a boy who looked to be around our age walked in and I shifted my attention to him studying him.

"Hullo" Draco said, and I gave a little wave which the boy returned.

"Hogwarts too?" I asked curiously.

"Yes" The boy replied with a nod and I gave a small smile, while studying him I couldn't help but feel an odd form of familiarity, like I'd seen him before somewhere.

"Our father is next door buying our books and mothers up the street looking at wands. Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms." Draco bragged and I made face I liked quidditch but really didn't want to be dragged along to look at brooms, especially when we couldn't bring one this year.

"I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully Father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow." Draco continued and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you got your own broom." He asked him and I shot Draco a look which he returned by looking at me like he did nothing wrong.

"No." The boy answered simply and I could tell he was getting tired of all Draco's questions, and frankly I was too.

"I do- Father says its a crime if I'm not picked to play for my house, and I must say, I agree. Know what house you'll be in yet?"

"No" The boy answered.