The Wizarding Duel Plans

Ron had told Harry about how I had hit my brother and he was rather impressed with me, Ron was ecstatic about it though.

Harry was now telling Ron and I about how he was the new Gryffindor seeker.

"That's amazing Harry!" I said with a supportive smile.

Just then the twins Fred and George came by.

"Well done," George said in a low voice talking to Harry. "Woods told us. We're on the team too, beaters."

"I tell you we're going to win that Quidditch cup for sure this year." Fred said "We haven't won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You must be good, Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us."

"Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he found a new secret passageway out of the school."

"Bet it's the one behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy that we found in our first week. See you." Then they both left.

Somebody else came by not who I was hoping for though. My brother and his friends, he did have a bit of a mark from where I hit him and I did feel a bit bad.

"Having a last meal Potter, Evelyn." He said my name with venom in his words. "When are you getting the train back to the muggles?" He said turning his attention to Harry.

"You're a lot braver now you're back on the ground and you've got your friends with you," Harry said.

"I'll take you on any time on my own," Draco said. "Tonight if you want. Wizard's duel. Wands only-no contact. What's the matter? Never heard of a wizard's duel before, I suppose?" I rolled my eyes, why did it not surprise me that my brother would try and get everyone to break the rules on the first day.

"Of course, he has," Ron said although I sincerely doubt he had. "I'm his second, who's yours?"

Draco looked at Crabbe and Goyle before deciding. "Crabbe. Midnight alright? We'll meet you in the trophy room, that's always unlocked."

Draco left shortly after, I looked at Ron and Harry as they discussed what a wizard duel was.

Then Hermione came up and attempted to stop them but they both ignored her.

"I don't know if it is a good idea to go," I said worriedly once she had gone back to eating.

"If you lot get caught it could mean bad things for Gryffindor. And you for that matter" I expressed my worry and Ron looked over at me.

"Say's the person who went and hit Malfoy in the face." He exclaimed, that was a valid point.

"I know that wasn't smart but I'm just saying, it might not be the best decision." They looked at each other.

"We're going and nothing you say will stop us."