Arriving

We stepped through the barrier, it was a wondrous sight there was a scarlet steam engine that gave off puffs of smoke.

"Now be good," Father said sternly. And we both nodded still taking in the sights.

"And remember you must continue our family tradition become a Slytherin, and NEVER associate with Gryffindor's, blood traitors, or mud bloods." We once more nodded but my nod was different than Draco's. His seemed more like he actually agreed with Father, whereas mine was barely a movement of my head more a thing I did to avoid punishment.

"Well go and get on the train." He spat at us, with a final goodbye we headed onto the train Draco found a compartment with some other purebloods but I decide that I didn't want to sit with them, honestly, I wasn't sure I could. I doubted I could last long enough without sharing my opinions, so I simply told Draco I was going to find my own friends and hang out with them, he just nodded clearly he wasn't too concerned.

As I walked through the train I heard whispers of Harry Potter, apparently, he was coming to Hogwarts. I then stopped at a compartment, inside was the boy I met at Diagon Alley and a red-haired boy which I assumed to be a Weasley.

I opened the compartment door they looked at me. "Hello, sorry to intrude I was wondering if I could sit with you." They exchanged looks then the Diagon Alley boy spoke.

"Sure."

I smiled gratefully and sat down carefully. I then noticed they had a heap of candy and sweets, I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. "I don't think we have been formally introduced," the Diagon Alley boy said "I'm Harry Potter."

I nodded holding in my excitement after all he was just a boy just a human the same as me and everyone else on the train.

"Do you know that you're famous to the wizarding world?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"It's a bit annoying, especially when I don't really understand why," He said and I gave him a sympathetic look, I certainly didn't know what it felt like being The Boy Who Lived but I knew what it was like to have people whisper and judge you.

I then turned to the redhead "And who are you?" I asked him.

"Ron Weasley." He stated simply.

"I knew you were a Weasley," I said smiling.

"What gave it away, the hair?" He asked and I nodded.

"What's your name?" Harry asked me.

"Evelyn Malfoy."

Ron looked taken aback "Shouldn't you be sitting with your brother and his blood purity obsessed friends?"

I was a tad offended by that but I couldn't exactly blame him "Contraire to popular belief I don't care at all about blood purity."

They nodded and I looked out the window watching the scenery roll by, it was rather beautiful. They were discussing quidditch when Draco came in with two people, that I remember had been sitting in the compartment with him.

"Is it true?" He asked "They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment. So it's you, is it?"

"Yes," Harry said, he looked at the two others who stood there like bodyguards.

Draco noticed too "Oh this is Crabbe, and this is Goyle." He said. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron gave a cough which I suspected was covering a snigger.

Draco looked over at him "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask who you are. My Fathers told me all the Weasley have red hair, freckles, and more children than they can afford."