Family

Later that day y/n went to Kim mansion and talked it out with her mother both the ladies were still guilty of their actions but decided to not mention it anymore. They were happily talking to each other when Mr. Kim came home.

"honey you okay now?" he asked with a warm smile when he saw them talking and smiling.

"yup! We talked it out. Thanks for giving me a day off. We shared a great time." y/n mom said beaming at her fiancé.

"well I wanted to ask that how about we go shopping for the dresses and suits for kids for the wedding." Mr. Kim asked.

"um- I- sure." y/n told him with a fake smile.

"hey! Leaving us out for your daughter?" Jungkook appeared from the shadows with a pout.

Jin suddenly smacked his head and softly smiled at y/n before saying "she is new to the family also she is our only sister and the maknae she does deserve all the attention."

y/n felt warmth in her heart. She smiled at Jin and said, "thank you, oppa." She whispered the last word but Jin heard it clear enough.

He beamed at her and asked with a shocked yet happy smile, "do you mean it? Do you accept me? Really?" he bombed her with questions when she finally nodded.

He hugged her tightly and lifted her and said "thank you princess. I promise to be the best brother."

"what about me?" Jungkook asked still pouting.

"as I said you have to earn it." y/n said heading to the door. But she suddenly turned around to come back and hug Mr. Kim "I am really sorry Mr. Kim. It's hard for me to accept you as a father right now. But I promise I am trying, sincerely."

Mr. Kim wrapped his arms around her like protective father "like you said I WILL earn it." He said radiating confidence.

" He said radiating confidence

"thanks Mr. Kim." y/n said and she felt her bones crushing as jk and jin, the muscle pigs joined their hug along with her mother and namjoon, another muscle monster.

They stayed like that for a minute and that's when y/n said "I—can't- breath----let----go." Others chuckled and quickly let go of the hug. "I need to change my clothes at home can one of you accompany me? I don't have my car." She asked the boys but they all had some work to sort out. Jimin stepped forward and agreed to drive for her.

They stepped out and everyone got busy in completing their works.