Friends

"Hey! Wait I know you four." Jungkook said pointing at Ha-Jin, Sa-Ra, Ga-Eul and Shi-Ah.

"Sure pabo! We are in the same class. We just don't make a scenic entry like you do. We are on time, unlike you." Ha-Jin sassed at him.

"Nice to meet you...." Jimin as he held his hand out for a handshake, that was shyly accepted by her "Hong Shi-Ah." She completed for him.

"I'm Kang Sa-Ra." She introduced herself, stretching her hand towards tae.

"She is Go Ha-Jin and I am Kang Ga-Eul, Yi-Jung sunbae's GF." Ga-Eul spoke.

As Eun-Sang was about to speak, Namjoon interrupted, "she is Cha Eun-Sang. My classmate. She helped me with notes when we had to take leaves." He showed off his dimple with a warm smile that she returned.[the boys have never been rude to girls ever. They just maintain a safe distance because of their trust issues] "And this is Lee Yeon-Soo. My friend." Eun-Sang introduced her friend, who gained a slight smile from hobi.

"Yoo Rachel." She spoke uninterested but yoon-gi smirked at his classmate's attitude.

"you guys helped our princess. Thank you, a lot. I hope we can be good friends in future and you guys can keep looking after my baby." Jin spoke in his eomma voice.

"OUR" BTS corrected him immediately and everyone burst out laughing lightening the mood.

"Sure thing Jin oppa." Ha-Jin said as she swung and rested her elbow on y/n's shoulder who woke up due to their loud laughter. "Right buddy?" she asked y/n to gain a hesitant nod.

Hobi noticed her hesitation and said "well of course we will stick to you all the time regardless." He spoke wile pulling y/n in his embrace.

"She is a little uncomfortable with new people." All the boys whispered to their classmates and Jin informed Yi-Jung who further told ga eul.

"Can we go now?" y/n said, still in hobi's arms.

"Before going anywhere, can I talk to y/n in alone?" Shi-Ah asked.

"Sunshine?" hobi asked, and received a nod." We are right here." He said and she went off with Shi-Ah, towards a corner.

"Need a girl talk? I know that you can't share everything with a boy, even if he is your brother."

y/n just stared at her eyes, trying to figure out if the girl has some other motive besides helping her.

"Yup! Maybe you got it. I like your brother and hope that I can get close to him." She blurted out when y/n continuously glared at her. "BUT, before you make an opinion, I have seen you around, helping others secretly and this is why, I truly want to become your friend and help you out." She explained herself.

"Who?" y/n asked blankly.

"Huh?"

"Which one do you like? I mean I have 7 of them and one is prebooked, FYI."

"Um- Jimin." She said shyly.

"And tae" sara suddenly said from behind y/n, scaring her.

"And I may be liking Namjoon-shi." Eun-sang said as she emerged in the scene.

"Oh okay. I won't help you guys." y/n said and their faces fell "I mean that you have to get to know them by yourselves. I won't give you hints to get close. I will just give you some chances to be with my brothers. Rest is up to your capability. AND, if he rejects you, IF, then you cannot put an end to our friendship. Done?" she completed in one breath.

"Why would I leave you if he does not accept me? It's his loss anyway, to lose such a gem." Sara and shi-ah said with a smug smile and eun-sang just nodded.

"Then can you guys join me to home. I mean it would be nice to have some girls around." y/n said cheerfully.

hey guys i am thinking to start another ff which will be full of smut. but i dont know how to write smut. lol. should i go for it?????