love maze

Next morning was the most awkward one for Kim boys. Even more then yn's first morning in the house. The kims were super awkward except for yoon-gi, who was still asleep, holding Rachel in his embrace.

Flash back at night-

Jimin pov-

I was cuddling with shi-ah while watching the movie. Suddenly a thought popped up in my mind.

'isn't she uncomfortable hugging me like this. We are practically strangers?' I loosened my grip against her shoulder with the thought and was about to take my arm back but she held it and put it back on her shoulder. "Please don't move. It's comfortable like this. I like your warmth." She said shyly.

"Huh?" I was sort of taken aback.

"I actually- I– sort of like you." She confessed to me.

"Then why did you help y/n? you could have bullied her too, like others. Or did you want to hurt her emotionally instead of physically?" I questioned her in suspicion but her answer made me fall for her.

"I like you and that's my business. It's your decision, whom you want to date, I am no one to stop you. Furthermore, I am happy as long as you are, even if I am not the reason for your smile." She rose her head and looked at my soul through my eyes. "And about helping y/n, she is a nice girl. Even though she behaves to be cold, I knew she would cherish you if you were dating her. I also saw her helping other students secretly. I was kind of sad but more than happy at the thought of you getting someone as nice as her, as nice as you. And yes, I would have hurt her the worst way, if she hurt you." She said as her eyes glistened. I assumed she was expecting a rejection from me. But I couldn't hold myself back and kissed her forehead, holding her even more tightly.

Namjoon pov-

While watching the movie I glanced at my brothers, ALMOST all of them were super comfortable with their partners (except the bickering Jungkook). Jimin and hobi hyung were all lovey dovey and let's not talk about yoon-gi hyung. Everyone was focused on the movie and I decided to take the chance. I slid my fingers against her arm and interlocked my fingers with hers.

She turned to me with a surprised and blushing face.

"I know this may sound awkward but I think I like you. Ever since the first time we introduced ourselves. Sometimes, I deliberately take up the work so I that I could skip classes and ask you for notes. It may not be comfortable for you; I understand but can I please court you." I confessed and asked her with hopeful eyes.

She took her hand back and I lost hope. I hung my head low but her next action froze me. She pecked my lips and turned away blushing. She held my hand with out looking and intertwined them again. But this time I left her hand. Her look was that of dejection, but I just smiled and held her left hand with my left hand as I rested my right arm on her shoulder and pulled her back on my chest before resting my chin on her head. I was the happiest moment for me after y/n hugged me for the first time.

Yoongi pov-

I was getting bored while watching the movie, this romantic shit is not made for me. I looked around in boredom and found Rachel having the same expression as mine. As the light reflected on her face, it glowed. I eyed her features and was drawn to her instantly. I scanned her figure like I was some freaking pervert. My eyes travelled from her broad and smooth forehead to her enchanting eyes, from her slightly parted smooth lips to her long neck, her defined collar bone to her slim waist. Finally, my eyes stopped at the sight of her milky thighs, peeking from under the blanket.

'Get her yoon-gi!' 'She is the one.' My mind screamed in sync with my heart.

🔞

My hormones took over and I slid my right arm though her back and held her waist, pulling her closer to me. She gasped but didn't resist. I rubbed my left palm on her thighs, slowly approaching the insides, still scanning her face for the signs of refusal. She didn't, so I continued. I fingered her slowly and teasingly while my right arm travelled upwards to get hold of her neck, elbow resting on her shoulder, choking her sensually.

I pulled her into a hungry kiss to muffle her moans, that threatened to slip out of her mouth. I seeked entrance and she gladly allowed. She squirmed on my hand and I was about to remove her shirt as she had already removed mine.

🔞

Before I could open her button, I received a painful smack. I pulled out to see Jin hyung hugging y/n blocking her view. "Go get a room. There's a child here." He exclaimed, I bit my tongue in embarrassment but lifted Rachel and headed to my room, still kissing her. And we watched butterflies while eating ramyeon, until we passed out of fatigue.[get the references?] and we definitely liked what we saw. NO COMMENTS. We are just 'good friends', as of now.