Beauty and Sin

Dorian

I, for the first time since I visited her, couldn't visit her in her sleep, once she crossed my lands the connection broke. I will see her soon in person and after our last encounter in which I never expected to lose control, I had to give us some time. I miss her no doubt.

The doors open and one of the twelve comes in quickly kneeling before me.

"Your highness she's here and with a friend" he states.

My heart stutters and my body shakes in excitement and anticipation.

Bring her in," I say clearly.

"Uh, well" I raise a brow at his nervous demeanor.

He shifted uncomfortably. "She's getting ready to see you."

"I specifically stated for her to be brought straight here" I hissed.

"Yes sir but she stated she had a long journey and needed a bath, she had mud on her dress." He reasoned.

With hesitation, I nod in understanding. If that's what she wanted. Mud on her dress? She deserves so much better than that and instead she had to journey all the way here. She should have been brought here in a carriage.

"Very well, everyone out." Everyone leaves.

The man gets up to leave but I stop him.

"You have done your part, here is your reward." I toss the ring to him and he catches it gratefully before bowing and leaving.

I wanted it to be just me and her when she arrives.

Minutes pass and I boredly sit with my arm perched on the armrest my fist holding my head up.

What will I say to her I marvel. Should I just tell her everything? I sense something powerful and pleasurable overcome my body.

I immediately straighten up and narrow my eyes at the double doors in anticipation.

Is she here?

                                                                                                  ∞

Briar Rose

"Uhh Prin- I mean"

I groggily stir from my sleep hearing a voice in my ear.

"Miss, yes MISS, that's what I should use." He trails off in thought.

"W-what" I stutter in exhaustion. I catch a glimpse of something tall and black.

My eyes immediately open wide in shock.

In the close distance was a castle made from a stone resembling black glass. It reflected the light from the sun forming a rainbow up ahead.

Stunning.

I looked around and breathed in awe. Grassy fields went on for miles. I look down from the brown horse we were on to see we were in a field of dandelions. The sun was shining and the sky was oh so blue. A contrast to the forest we were in.

Distinctly I could make out behind the castle in the far-off distance a Kingdom of villages behind a lake surrounding the palace. Must be the town.

"that is the main city over there ms." I suppose he could sense my interest.

Suddenly remembering my companion my head swivels to the right to see Ivy in her adult form asleep on the horse her neck bent ninety degrees and drool escaping her mouth.