Die For You

Briar Rose

His eyes are shining with fire and I see them turn red. Thunder strikes my head and it's at that moment I realize his greatest weakness.

Me.

I touch his face and startled, he steps back.

He drops on the couch.

I go after him.

He leans a hand out.

"Tell me what you want from me, clearly." His voice is gruff and raspy.

"I want you."

His head tilts.

"How do you feel about me."

My hands roam his shoulders.

"I love you, Dorian."

His eyes close and a smile tugs on his pink lips.

"I've been waiting to hear that for a hundred years.

I grasp at his shirt desperately.

He picks me up and I yelp as he carries me up the stairs to our room.

I see the time on the clock. It's almost eleven. The full moon is still shining. It's still our wedding night.

It was insisted that we have our wedding on a full moon so I wouldn't feel any pain during consummation. Vampires are very violent when they mate due to their super strength. Full moons grant immunity, though vampires don't need them because a female vampire is also very strong. Dorian insisted on this date for my safety.

He drops us on the bed, I in his arms.

I pull on his collar.

He chuckles happily, content to see for once I am dying for his touch.

He pushes me off him gently and leans back into the covers.

His hands redirect mine to his belt.

"Take off my pants." He whispers. His red eyes glimmering. He's in his true vampiric form now. His fangs extended.

I frantically rush to take off his pants and lays lazily with a lazy smile. He doesn't want to help me, he wants to see how much I want him.

I pull them off and he pulls me by the neck into a smailing kiss.

He's so happy, I can feel it.

I take off the robe I was wearing to reveal the undergarments from before.

He breathes heavily as he watches me sit on his lap.

He pulls my neck to his lips.

"Undress me, Briar." He whispers sultrily.

"Kiss me" I whisper to him and I see his eyes widen and turn completely crimson. He crashes his lips to mine and I have to remember why I'm here because the kiss is electric. His emotion consumes me and drapes over me like a warm blanket as his lips devour mine. His kiss is so full of emotion, he pours all his feelings into it. No words just our lips and yet I can read what he's trying to tell me. I love you.

He is grasping my hair and then he walks me over to a wall never ceasing the intensity of his lip lock. And then his hands are at my waist and he's hoisting me up against the wall and my legs are forced to wrap around his waist. My hands find their way up his neck and into his soft tresses and a soft noise escapes his throat.

Then he's kissing me harder against the wall dragging his lips against mine in hunger and need. I let out a soft moan and he finally breaks away to give me air. He is staring heatedly at me as I pant out of breath. I look up at his red eyes and look down immediately. His eyes although red this time are still the same eyes that hold that depth. Too much, too much for me to take. He grasps my chin though and brings my face up to make my eyes meet his.