Cruel

Briar Rose
We are no longer in the palace, but in a secluded cottage home to have our honeymoon. A cottage for him I suppose but it's a huge manor to me. Eight bedrooms and a beautiful full garden outside. Small compared to his palance but huge compared to a home.

I look in the vanity pained as they pamper me with all kinds of products. My skin is glowing and I look beautiful but it's all for him.

"All done" they smile happily. I couldn't even have my own servants because he fired them after they helped me escape.

These ones look brainwashed. Possessed. They smile empty smiles.

They lead me to his bedroom and I have no energy to fight anymore. I am wrapped in a silk robe that does nothing to cover the black lingerie that forced me to wear.

They knock on the door and I hear light footsteps. Getting closer to my doom.

He opens the door with a small smile on his face. I look into his eyes. Dark red entrances me. His pink lips are so beautiful, they desire so much to be married to mine.

The servants untie my robe with a tug and I gasp as it falls to the floor. They quickly leave and I embarrassingly cover myself. But it wasn't quick enough as I see him look at me like a monster ready to devour.

He lifts me up with superhuman strength and I shriek in fear. He carries me in and dumps me on the plush bed quickly towering over me ,caging me in.

He is breathing heavily and his eyes drink me in, cascading all over my body in unadulterated lust.

"Briar" he rasps. His hair falls in ringlets. My eyes drift over his frame, bare chest, and silk black pants.

My eyes catch another thing, the evidence of his deep arousal for me situated painfully between his thighs. His eyes go half-lidded as he watches me stare at his frame.

He stares at the transparent fabric over my chest and fists the sheets in agony.

His eyes then trail down to the fabric between my thighs and he looks up at me in desperation.

"You are my wife, I have longed and loved you for so long." I stare at him in fear.

He digs his neck in my curly hair breathing in the scent and groaning.

"I want you so desperately."

"And you" he breathes out.

"You are my wife," He says it like he can't believe it. Neither can I.

I whimper "Dorian please I don't want this."

He looks at me in anger and sadness. "You are my wife, and it is our wedding night, it is your job to please your husband and mine to please you! " He says angrily.

His hands go up to his face in frustration.

"Briar, we can not hold this off much longer. I will go insane, be driven mad! I need to mark you and finish this bond or you and I both will cease to exist. I can not keep suffering, I go weak so I drink your blood, I go through heat... I have never had to go through one. All for you." He rasps out.

"I know I KNOW, sorry!" I cower in fear. He smiles gently and pulls away.

He grins at me with a pained expression. His eyes hollowed and dead like he's tired of hearing the woman he loves reject him so many times. Like I broke his heart over and over again.

"So what do you want hmm?" "How much do you want."

I look at him disgusted. Does he think he can buy me?