06 It Comes at Night

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

- The Tempest (William Shakespeare)

Jimin studies every action you make as you walk over to him. He needs to know what you think of him.

"What are you doing here?" you contemplate, stopping in your tracks right in front of him.

"Hello to you too," Jimin sighs. "I am here to meet you, silly goose."

"Come on in then," you unlock the door and motion him to enter inside after you. "Your 'soon' on the phone was indeed quite soon, this is..." you move your arms between him and you. "unexpected."

"It is," he smiles contently. "How are you?"

"I'm doing great," you point at your form. "As you can see."

"Oh, I can see that." Jimin chuckles as he shakes his head. He takes off his coat and swings it on the hanger. There's an unusual awkwardness between the two of you. It's as if you don't know what to say or what to do. The last time you had a conversation wasn't quite conversational, without a doubt.

"How have you been?" you ask, trying to make small talk.

"Other than being deep into a giant pile of work and responsibilities, doing pretty great myself."

"Has your father been too rough on you?"

"You know him far too well," he chuckles dryly.

The room falls silent again and all you could hear was the sound of the wall clock ticking. You look at Jimin only to find him staring at you as well, with the intensity that makes your legs wobble. He looks at your lips, and then makes eye contact with you, smirking when he realises, he was caught.

You are about to open your mouth to say something about inviting him to sit down and have a cup of tea with you to lighten up the atmosphere but he cuts you short by lunging forward and smashing his plump lips on yours in a hasty kiss. You stand limp formed in utter shock, still reeling in disbelief. He holds your chin with one hand and gently places his other hand on your waist, contradicting the intensity with which he's kissing you. Slowly you come to your senses and sink in his touch, moving your own lips in rhythm with his. He parts away and peeks at you in a way of apologising for kissing you without your permission and asking for your consent to take things further.

You nod your head and lean into him, continuing what he had started. But it was different this time, you wrap your arms around his neck, palms brushing past his gleaming golden locks. You lean in slowly, your lush lips millimetres away from his eager ones, teasing him before giving in. His breath smells like a mixture of spearmint and beer.

You're slow and gentle. You want to taste every inch of him because you've been craving it for a long time and you finally have it now. You sure hell will take every second to feel him. Gradually deepening the kiss, his tongue explores yours – you feel intoxicated. He sneaks his hand inside your blouse feeling your soft skin, making him groan.

He definitely wants you. He wants you now. Your fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer so that your bodies are flush against each other. You feel him harden under you; it makes warmth encompass between your legs. You're so lost in Jimin's touch that you completely ignore the vibration of your phone in your jeans pocket signalling a text message.

Your bedroom seems too far away and you're desperate. Jimin pulls you towards the couch as if he read your thoughts. He sits down on the couch and pulls you on his lap so that you're straddling him. He takes your hand in his as he guides his lips towards your collarbone. Your phone starts ringing again, making you groan in frustration. This time it's a call, which you choose to ignore by fishing your phone out of your jeans pocket and discarding it on the coffee table, followed by your jeans all while Jimin eyes you with lust.

You sit back on his lap and reach for his cheeks, drawing small circles on his squishy ones.

"Why are you being all so cute now?" You fascinate.

"Did you just call me cute while I'm all hard under you?" Within a span of a few seconds, he swoops his arms behind your knees and rolls you over. You gasp under him as he squeezes your butt. "Ow, Chimmy."

You press your lips on his and pick up where you left off, starting by unbuttoning his shirt. Your phone starts ringing again, making Jimin grunt this time. "Honestly, who the fuck is it?"

You pick your phone to take a look and that display shows an unknown number. You nervously put it back on the table.

"Is everything okay, ____?"

"Y-yeah," you dare not make eye contact with Jimin. He cups your cheeks and tilts it so that you're face to face with him. You smile at him reassuringly and sneak your palm over his crotch making him close his eyes. He brushes his nose against your collarbone as you shiver with need. Seeing him face to face after so many months makes your heart flutter and ache all at the same time. You reach for his belt while he kisses you going downwards. Your phone starts ringing again catching you both off-guard.

"You know you should pick it up if it's important," Jimin groans again.

"I don't think it's that important," you retaliate.

"Are you sure?"

You nod, assuring him. He gets up and positions himself on his knees. He reaches for your thigh when the lights go out, out of nowhere. Your heart starts beating fast, this time not because Park fucking Jimin was about to go down on you but because of constantly receiving a phone call from someone you forgot to block due to your busy schedule, and the lights being out when you're so vulnerable.

And because the electricity in your apartment have never gone out in the span of four years that you've lived here.

------------

A/N : This chapter has some action in it lol. Enjoy! 

Also, PJM or JJK?