25 Against the Counter

"I fantasize. 

A lot. 

About you. 

Insanely fucking sexy fantasies."

He deliberately rises to his full height, standing tall in front of you. He holds you tight in his strong embrace while your try to reach his hair, running your fingers through his locks. The height difference makes it difficult for you to kiss him the way you want to even though you're wearing 2-inch-high heels.

His hand smoothly slides from your waist to the curve of your hips. He squeezes it hard, making you squirm under his embrace. As if reading your mind, he picks you up making you wrap your thighs around his frame for balance as he leads you to the kitchen counter and puts you down on its edge. He stares at you so intently, his eyes unblinking and pouring with hunger, as if he wants to eat you.

The room is completely silent, only the sound of Jungkook and your heavy breathing can be heard as he resumes kissing you passionately. His lips drink yours, caressing every curve of your mouth, and his hands roam around the rest of your body, his nimble fingers sliding from your back to your waist to the back of your neck, gripping it so tightly that you know it'll leave marks, but you're not the one to complain.

He holds your face at an angle that gives him dominance over you, all while he parts your legs farther apart and pulls your dress up, revealing your plain white panties as he grazes his bulging excitement against your aching core. "Is this okay?"

You can barely hear him, his touches making you lose control. You hurriedly nod your head, pulling him closer, as if there was any space left between. "You'd tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable, yes?" He asks between kisses, barely leaving your lips.

"Dammit, Jungkook yes I will, now kiss me!"

"Someone's excited," He teases, making you groan. Hearing that sound coming out of your mouth shifts something in him, his playful side now replaced with something sinister you can't put your finger on. He pulls your bottom lip with his teeth, opening your mouth, making it easier for his tongue to trespass in uncharted territory. Your tongue meets his halfway as he tugs at your dress' shoulder strap, making it fall around loosely. He does the same to the other strap, revealing more of your cleavage.

He cups your breast making you wrap your legs around him, caging him. He uses his other hand to pull out your hair tie and runs his fingers through your tangles. You moan as his strokes relaxes you and his tongue stirs something so ferocious inside you. You feel both calm and fired up, two polar opposite emotions, all at the same time.

He breaks away the kiss and looks closely at you, his brows furrowed, concentrating on every feature of your face. Suddenly, you feel conscious of yourself, of your imperfections, making you look down. Jungkook makes a tsk sound and places a finger under your chin, pulling your face upwards.

"Look at me."

And you do. He stares back at you, long and hard. Slowly, he pulls your face higher by your hair, in a painless way, making your eyes meet the ceiling. He runs his nose from your neck to your collarbone and back to your ear sniffing you, and he whispers, "You know, I've wanted to have you all by myself for so long." He takes in your scent, biting your neck in the process. "And now I have. I want every inch of you. Right here. Right now."

He sneaks his hand under your strapless bra, pressing his palms on your breast. He coddles it, making you moan incoherent words. "Jungkook..." you hiss. "Take me." You hear him chuckle, making you open your eyes and stare at him in disbelief. "Please."

He pushes down the bra and runs his thumb across your hardened nipples. You rub your legs around him trying to get some sort of friction. You feel like you'll combust any second now, you want him so bad. "Have some patience, we've only started. Besides, I don't think I'll last long with the way you've turned me on," he replies raggedly. He thrusts slowly, making his bulge rub you just in the right place. You can tell he's as painfully aroused as you are. His voice keeps shaking when he speaks as if he is holding himself back.

He stays pressed against you, his ragged breath fanning your face as his hands play with your nipples. He takes one in his mouth, making you arch your back. He licks, bites, and sucks on it, making you pull his hair with the entire strength in your body. You cry in anticipation. "Fuck!"

He thrusts against you and pulls back, and thrusts again, over and over. You can feel your panties stick to your skin due to wetness pooling down, soaking it. Jungkook's trousers form a splotch of wetness as well, as his thrusts gain their pace. He takes your face and kisses you hard, using his other hand to hold you steady while he drives harder into you, leaving you both a moaning mess.

"I can't hold much longer," He groans. You never thought you could feel something so intense even without taking off your clothes. With one particularly hard thrust, you cry out in pleasure as blinding orgasm takes over all your senses. He keeps going as he reaches his own release, crying louder than you, sending you both to a different universe.

"Wow..." He whispers against your ears, towering over you. "That was..."

His speechlessness makes you giggle.

"Mind-blowing?" You suggest. You can feel him smiling by the quirk of his mouth on your skin. You slowly stroke his back. His lips trail your neck and then your cheeks, your forehead, your lips, over and over. He makes your heart flutter unlike anybody has ever done before.

"Yeah, that's one way to explain it." Suddenly, he picks you up and carries you out of the kitchen and onto the stairs. "But this was just the appetizer."

"Mmmh?" you internally scream. His lips meet yours, hurriedly.

"We're just getting started, baby." He whispers seductively as he makes his way upstairs, holding you by your thighs and deepening the kiss.

------------ 

A/N : It's hot in here, isn't it? 

Also, happy birthday lil meow meow!!!