21 Lust

"You are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees."

― Grace Willows (To Kiss a King)

Jungkook's POV –

Cold wind wafts inside the room, making him pull the blanket higher. He lays on his bed, stripped naked, his angry and reddened cock standing tall, precum oozing out of it. He palms it slowly, whining when the sensation is too much to take. Grabbing the sheets, he opens one eye to sneak a peek at your nude form on his laptop screen.

You enter your room, dropping the pastel pink towel around your body and throwing it back in your bathroom. Your nipple perks up and your breasts bounce as you strut around to gather your belongings. You look tensed when you lift your head to massage your neck, slowly applying moisturiser all over your skin. It makes his cock twitch, making him fasten his pace. He glares at you lustfully, releasing croaked groans in his wake.

He wanted you so bad, his hand just isn't enough to quench his thirst. He wanted your mouth around his pulsating shaft, bobbing your head up and down, sucking his filthy cock dry. He wanted to thrust vehemently in your throat, making you choke. He wanted you to swallow his cum when he painted the insides of your cheeks all white, being a good girl for him. And then he wanted to pull you by your hair and kiss you passionately, tasting his sins in the process. He wanted to leave beautiful purple bruises all over your neck just like the matching sweater you wore the first time you met him, or so you thought.

Just the mere thought of you lying naked and tied under him, completely under the mercy of his wicked intentions, makes him cum so hard that his eyes roll to the back of his skull. He groans loudly, arching his back as warm liquid smears all over the blanket and the sheets.

"Fuck, ____!" he hisses as oversensitivity seizes him, draining the blood out of his brain.

Throwing the blanket on the floor, he hastily gets up. His plump butt is now fully on display as the sun propels its velvety glow over his body. He has grown bulkier and stronger. Spending hours of weightlifting and boxing have paid off. Not only is he chiselled like a Greek god, but he also has the strength to overpower anyone during any time, all according to his plan.

He looks back at your now fully dressed form; applying makeup while you sadly glance at the mirror. It's the same mirror that you like to look at when you touch yourself during nights of passion and lust. But you look tired and aloof when you ogle back at the ornamental mirror, decorated with bronze flowers as the frame. He rejoices his decision to hack into your monitor's webcam, it has been a source of pleasure for both his emotional and physical needs.

He doesn't have to wait anymore; you are going to become his today. He has tried many times in the past to initiate moments of desire with you when his hands travelled to forbidden places on your body that awaits his traces. But you always pulled away, making one excuse or the other. He never understood why. All these forms of surveillance he has over you, yet cannot put a finger on what goes inside your head.

He burns with jealousy when he thinks about that night your mouth melted in Jimin's, how he was seconds away from undressing you fervently. He hated the way you looked at that brat, with nothing but love. He wanted to kill that pest but it was impossible. It would've led to a disaster that would pull you away from him forever. So, he did whatever was in his power. He bolted from his apartment next door and with the duplicate keys her had acquired by fucking the building owner, he cut the power in your building. It obviously had consequences, so did his resolution to break all the CCTV cameras in your building up till your floor. But he will do anything to have you.

He doesn't love you, no. But he feels something stronger for you. It stems from feeling rejected, insulted, abused, and tortured during his blossoming age. He recalls the day he moved into that little town of yours. His first day in your school was the best day of his life because he met you. Of course, you didn't pay much attention to him, it was just a glance towards his crooked face – something that was a result of the numerous blows he received one day when his father came home drunk and angry, dislocating his jaw. It was the last straw for his mother, she left the house with Jungkook the very next day and moved to your town.

He had a rough childhood, the kind of life one would never wish even on their enemies. His father was an abusive monster, and his mother was a joke of a human being. He tortured her and she let him torture her. She didn't even bat an eye when her son became the victim of his rage, rather she looked relieved that she could go on days without having red and purple bruises forming all over her body. He guesses he'll never know why she chose to leave his father that day. Maybe seeing her son's ugly and damaged face made her heart melt. Though, she never took him to a doctor. He had to live on painkillers that he stole from his mother's drugs stash.

He laughs whenever someone mentioned taking the help of law enforcement because they don't care about people who truly need help. Fifty police cars will pull up at once if a celebrity or a politician tripped but who wants to take care of a low-life battered kid?

People pitied him whenever they saw his broken face from then on. He hated it when they looked at him for more than five seconds. However, everything changed when he met you. His body was shaking with nervousness when he had first joined your class but a wave of calmness took over him when he looked at you. You looked ethereal, your long hair framed your rosy cheeks and your little fingers scribbled something away in your notebook. You took his pain away with the way you furrowed your brows, probably writing something important.

He wanted to kiss you.

Then you looked up and met his gaze, making him quickly look away. He felt insecure, he did not want you to pity him or even worse, be disgusted by him. Nevertheless, he was just as curious to find out your response so he quickly peeked at you, leaving him in utter shock. You smiled at him the moment you caught him staring. You were not like the others, you admired him like he was your equal. There was no sign of pity in your demeanour. He fell for you that day.

Years passed by and he became invisible. His social anxiety ceased his chances to grow courage and at least say a friendly hello to you. To his dismay, you never tried either. You completely forgot about him. You found yourself an older, rich and strikingly good-looking boyfriend – Park Jimin. But he never lost hope, he lurked in the corners, observed your every move, your likes and dislikes, your turn-ons and turn-offs. He read you like poetry, and he memorised you like the roadway to heaven.

You were taken away from him in eleventh grade when the class population was reshuffled according to your majors. He wasn't intelligent enough to land in your class, shattering his hope. All he could do was sniff the used panties of yours that he had stolen, among other items, and weep deafeningly for his loss.

His father tried to make a comeback when he realised that Jungkook had landed quite a fortune after his maternal grandparents passed away. He was eligible for the riches once he turned eighteen. Hence, on his eighteenth birthday, his father made an uninvited appearance that left Jungkook in revisiting his trauma. So, he did what he had to. His father was never heard from after that day. No one suspected a thing since it was common for him to go missing every now and then.

But by that time his mother had been wasted by her own demons and paralysis engulfed her in its shadows. He knew what he had to do with all the wealth he had secured. He decided to get plastic surgery done to fix his once eye-catching looks, a feature he inherited from his mother – that eventually succumbed to the hideousness he wielded.

Jungkook tried to forget about you, he really did. And he was successful. He stopped stalking you and tried to move forward when you started college but fate had a sick way of reuniting old flames. He found you on Reddit just when he thought he could get over you. It's like you chased him, screamed in his ears for attention. So, he gave it to you.

"Hey, ____. I know you are mad at me, rightfully so. But I just wanted your attention on something very very important. I was going through our school yearbook and I found someone named Jeon Jungkook on it. I don't want to alarm you or anything but did you know him since school? The guy you are currently dating. I don't know, I've never met him but it's a little weird, don't you think? ...And ____, I'm truly sorry for what I did, there's no excuse for me to defend myself this time. If I could go back in time, I would change everything. I will do anything for you to have you trust me again. Please forgive me... And congratulations. I'll see you at uni."

Throwing the phone away with rage, he pulls his pants up. Of course, the bitch has to interrupt his persuasions yet again. He is glad he tapped your phone and has access to all forms of your communication. He is also glad that the wanted person in question lives next door, making his purpose much easier. This time he is going all in, just for you.

------------

A/N : The cat's out of the bag now. How are you all feeling?